Kickboxing and calorie burn

Options
Does anyone know how many calories 15 minutes of kickboxing would burn? I haven't done that on the MFP plan and don't know how much I'd burn, even though I've done the exercise before. I need to stay within my calorie limit for the day, and I don't want to overdo it. Any ideas?

Replies

• megg0616
    megg0616 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Try googling it or put it in as taebo it is pretty similar. There is also an app you can get for android phones called calorie born its a great app and has kickboxing in or you put your weight in and you MIN and it calculates it for you.
  • megg0616
    megg0616 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    **burn
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Try googling it or put it in as taebo it is pretty similar. There is also an app you can get for android phones called calorie born its a great app and has kickboxing in or you put your weight in and you MIN and it calculates it for you.
    Thanks about the app idea, but I don't own a smartphone. And as for the Taebo, I can't go so fast. I have epilepsy and it's a seizure trigger. Thanks though!!! I'll try Binging it, I might get some results, or even look it up here!!! Thanks again!!! :happy:
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Thanks about the app idea, but I don't own a smartphone. And as for the Taebo, I can't go so fast. I have epilepsy and it's a seizure trigger. Thanks though!!! I'll try Binging it, I might get some results, or even look it up here!!! Thanks again!!! :happy:
    Looked it up here, apparently it burns 284 calories in 15 minutes!!! Whoo hoo!!! Raise the roof!!!
  • roseed7
    Options
    That sounds too high and I think it depends on your weight and intensity level.