Looking for friends

Options
Hello,
I'm a 38year olf mother of 2 children. Trying to get back on track with my weight and health. I'd love to get a support group going.
:)

Replies

• bcarr221986
    bcarr221986 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'm 26 and a mother of 3 also looking for a support group.Feel free to add me :) GL on your weight loss
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi, 35 year old Mom of 3 here. Feel free to add me :)
  • lamb22
    lamb22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just turned 40, mom to a 3 year old and step mom to teenagers! It is time for me to get back on track with weight and health, and this time to stay on track
  • seller05
    seller05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mother of three and I am also trying to get back on track and take care of myself...you can add me in ;-)
  • angiemac42
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a 34 year old mother of 3 looking to lose weight, get healthy and look good! Feel free to add me :) I am new here and looking for friends too.
  • cozyyoung888
    Options
    Hello, Another mother of 3 here looking for friends : ))
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm sure you'll get some good support and friendships here to help you. Feel free to add me if you wish (open to all).
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Mother of 1, 37. :happy:
  • garyl7593
    garyl7593 Posts: 38
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone else, for that matter!) are welcome to add me! :)
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    welcome to add me! :)
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hi Ill be 34 next month mother of 1. Feel free to add me. I accept all requests
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and the mom of 3. Feel free to add me if you would like to. :)
  • jgilbey
    jgilbey Posts: 79
    Options
    Momma of this one
    <
    Add me!! I need friends too. Some other people add me!
  • Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, not new to fitness pal, but definetly new to adding friends and support. Need some motivation to keep me moving daily! Feel free to add me! I'm 34 with 4 boys of my own!
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 30 and don't have any kids (but I love them). Please add me, I'm happy to have new friends to help motivate each other.
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom of 3 looking for friends, all can feel free to add me!
  • Diamond241
    Options
    I'm 42 and a mother of Two trying to get in shape as well. I just sent you a friend request :)
  • Hello_kitty96
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • gizz1970
    gizz1970 Posts: 20
    Options
    I"m a 42 year old male , just looking for friends and sharing Ideas , I am fairly sucessfull at weight loss but I am open to sugestion or just support . I used to smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day Iv'e been off of them for 2 years ,but gained 30 pounds to an already overwieght body. I am currently am walking 3 to 4 miles a day. I like life ,i like myself I think thats important because self esteem is an action , doing esteemable things not just being thin. My own belief is that if I can say one thing to brighten somebody's day I've helped myself