Freezing Grapes?

Options

Replies

• beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes are my FAVORITE snack at home.
    I'm so excited to go home from school and have a freezer for the summer to eat them!
    They take a while to eat also since if you bite them you'll get that annoying brain freeze feeling :)
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, I loooove frozen grapes!
  • ChihakuZeal
    Options
    I love frozen grapes and for an extra treat, which isn't too unhealthy surprisingly, I will sometimes add a bit of chocolate to them and then freeze because a bit of melted choc goes a long way.
    Oh wow, you're gonna make me experiment with these grapes now! XD
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Love them and I also slice Banana, freeze overnight in bag and then stick them in the processer,
    taste's like Banana ice cream. Yum !!!
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can also use them in place of ice cubes in your wine....they wont water it down
  • cammy14616
    Options
    I tried it for the 1st time yesterday.. LOVED them.. I counted out the exact amount for a snack size and frooze them.. It did take 4 hours.. but SUPER tasty.. even my kids loved them...:)
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My problem with frozen grapes is that women's magazines (Glamour, Shape, etc.) always recommend them as an alternative to sweets. You want ice cream, pie, chocolate cake....then snack on some frozen grapes cuz it's practically the same thing.

In no world are frozen grapes and cake the same thing - they're not on the same planet.

They're tasty but they're still grapes....that are cold.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here eating frozen grapes and what do I find.... yes, they are great. I put some aside last night and brought them with me to work. Left them in the freezer until I was ready for them.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    BEEN MY FAVORITE SNACK FOR YEARS!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    o0o0o.. will try this! thanks for sharing.
  • charcharbec
    charcharbec Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite snacks. i love to eat them in the mornings for whatever reason. LOL.
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So I got this from a weight watchers member when I was doing that. If you get the sugar free jello mix and add it to the grapes after washing and before freezing they taste like candy. I like the black cherry with red grapes.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I freeze grapes as well, delicious !
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    oh but you forgot the best part, right before you eat them run them under cold water for a sec and they water will freeze around the Grapes making that much more like a popcicle cause it will crunch ((major nummy))
  • kmfolkins
    kmfolkins Posts: 64
    Options
    These are my most favorite thing. I usually log a couple of cups worth in the morning before I even eat them, so I can grab a few when I want to munch!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Love them and I also slice Banana, freeze overnight in bag and then stick them in the processer,
    taste's like Banana ice cream. Yum !!!

Mix this with 2 TBSP of chocolate PB2 and 1 TBSP of unsweetened cocoa powder and you have peanut butter, chocolate, banana "ice cream" SUPER yummy!

I love frozen grapes, too :)
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FROZEN GRAPES!

One of my favorite carnival/food festival snacks. :)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i don't know... sounds too tricky.
    It's too tricky to put grapes in a bag and put it in a freezer for a while? o.o

i think it was....sarcasm......i thought it was funny :O)

Thank you. I found it amusing that you gave directions for freezing something. that's all!
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to believe that no one has also posted about the FUN you can have with frozen grapes as well...............................
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    do not cut them in half and microwave them