Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 16

Options
13»

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Rach - pix of the tattoos pleaseeeee!! :bigsmile:

That pic is a bit bloody and gross but you get the idea. Long way to go...the feather isn't even done yet! :laugh:

IMG_2110.jpg

OUCH!!!! Wow - it's gonna look great!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy-eat more. That's not enough. Go at least to 1500 and you'll get over your plateau. You're very active it seems so up your intake.:flowerforyou:

Thanks for listening guys. I'll try not to complain.:indifferent:

There are days I am eating like 1800 calories but I am exercising a bunch of them back off....should I set my daily at 1500 and then eat exercise on top of that....

Kathy - please vent as much as you need to - we are here for you!

Yes, make your net be at 1500. Try it for a bit and see if it helps.:drinker:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Rach - pix of the tattoos pleaseeeee!! :bigsmile:

That pic is a bit bloody and gross but you get the idea. Long way to go...the feather isn't even done yet! :laugh:

IMG_2110.jpg

Yay!!!! That is awesome. :glasses: How do you choose your designs?

I'm thinking of getting a new body mod when I reach 50 pounds lost... just gotta weigh the money vs. want, lol
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    All my previous tattoos have had pretty deep underlying meaning to them. To everyone else, its a pretty picture but to me it was much much more. For the sleeve though I really just wanted something colorful and full of life. To reflect who I am and how I live every day. I actual had a mother nature picture that was really colorful as inspiration and my tattoo artist, who I've been friends with for about 4yrs, is really good with listening to my ideas and just running with it. It helps since he knows me and can make it fit my personality.

This was my inspiration...

The_Goddess_as_Mother_Nature_2.png
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy-eat more. That's not enough. Go at least to 1500 and you'll get over your plateau. You're very active it seems so up your intake.:flowerforyou:

Thanks for listening guys. I'll try not to complain.:indifferent:

There are days I am eating like 1800 calories but I am exercising a bunch of them back off....should I set my daily at 1500 and then eat exercise on top of that....

Kathy - please vent as much as you need to - we are here for you!

chrissy, IMO, I think 1400-1500 is good too. You have gained quite a bit of muscle i'm sure since you started.
    They say it can depend on how much muscle you have, how much calories you burn in a day.
    As Kathy said your very active.
    I found when I set my active level at the lowest, 1200 seemed ok, but heard alot about men shouldn't go that low. I am up at 1420 and feel better.
    Good to see your mixing it up with kickboxing, that should help.

For the last 3 weeks I haven't done any weight training but did do some c25k runs.
    Feeling better as I jog farther (stopped listening to the podcast and using land markers) it seems to have helped.
    This past weekend at a cottage screwed up my weigh in, but that's self sabatoge with all the beers.

This week 200.5
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    It's so funny to EAT MORE....for so many years it was cut this - don't eat that - and now I swear I am eatnig more than I ever have! I will try very hard to get to at least net 1400 - If I've been struggling to get to 1200 - it'll be a real challenge.

My typical week is 3 runs (about 3 - 3.5 miles each with 1/4 mile walk each as warmup/cooldown then stretch) - at least til my 5k on Oct 3....1 or 2 classes of 1 hr kickboxing, 2 nights 1 hr strength..usually 7th day is a walking day with my hubby...it's hard to add much more due to time....

I realize my muscles are there - it's pretty awesome to see them and feel them!

when I run - I'm running out of my jiggles!!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Weight today: still 186lbs.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    The Cortisol levels in me are sky high today (and lately), I'm sure. Too upset to eat. At least I had a good walk. Still down 800 cals, what do I do now? It's bad to be eating this late. I have enough meds on board for my headache and anxiety, I am soon ready for bed. I HATE TEENAGERS-and just want to run away...anybody got a spare room for me, my dog and cat?:brokenheart: The only good thing is I'm coping without turning to food and sugar. Still on the Clean Eating track. Yay me. Not emotionally eating, and have no interest.:yawn: