hour glass shaped girls??

Options

Replies

• mochi1965
    mochi1965 Posts: 12
    Options
    any other shorter hour glass shaped girls? what are your measurements and goals?

my measurements:
    -bust (largest point) 40.5"
    -waist (smallest point) 29.5"
    -hips (largest point) 42"

my goals:
    -bust 40" [so i'd drop a cup size and be a DD]
    -waist 26-27"
    -hips 40"

Well ... if it's ok to say,
    your current measurements are quite nice to me.
    Wonderful!
    :blushing:
  • insaneandroid
    Options
    I have been told I'm pretty hour glass shaped. I'm 5'4 and have a 34DD bust line and size 2 waist. It kind of makes wearing normal clothes difficult...cuz sometimes it looks like too much, just a blob of boobs.
  • maureen173
    maureen173 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm hour glass shaped, 5'7" but not positive of my measurements right now. I should find out so I can track my progress!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    5'2
    bust 40
    waist 29.5
    hips 40

My goal is:
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have an hour glass as well, that is a real blessing when you carry extra weight because we have a tendency to carry it all over so we maintain our hour glass shape in most cases.

So enjoy
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hourglass here!

I'm 5"4' and weighed 150lbs today.

When I measured myself yesterday I was
    B: 38"
    W: 28.75"
    H: 38.25"

Which was kind of disappointing because I don't know where those .75 and .25 came from... well, probably not from exercising regularly for the last month or eating to well in the last week as I was hit with a sore throat and PMS - lots of ice cream XD
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    My bust is about 8 inches bigger than my waist, and my hips are about 9 inches bigger than my waist. By some definitions I think i'm an hourglass but some people insist that your waist has to be at least 10 inches smaller than your hips/bust and your hips/bust must be of similar proportions (say, within 2 inches or so.) My bust and hips are of similar proportions, but my waist is not 10 inches smaller than either of them...

Right now my measurements are approximately 40/32/41...when I was at my goal weight last, they were 36/28/38.

ETA: Oops! Sorry, I don't really think i'm considered short...i'm around 5 foot 6. :flowerforyou:
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass, though I'm on the pear side as I carry more weight in my thighs, by far, than my arms. I have broadish shoulders, though and definitely hourglass measurements.

Now (yesterday morning)

Height: 5'5
    Weight: 136
    Waist: 26.5
    Hips: 37.5
    Chest:38

Goal
    Weight: 125ish
    Waist: 24-25
    Hips: 35
    Chest: 35
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am a deformed hourglass if any....cause i have small boobs and a big butt! i tihnk my measurements were 27, 30, 45 haha freakin *kitten*

You are a pear. :)

haha im a pear? that sounds so strange..is that good? lmao

Other pears: Beyonce, J.Lo, Rihanna and even Kim K. You are in good company. Most women are. This just means that you carry more of your weight at the bottom. It is actually the healthiest shape since you have less body fat in your belly.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Bust: 39
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 41

Was happy to see (and this is only what I found online, not sure it's true or not) that I'm REALLY close to Sofia Vergara's measurments. She's just way more solid and shorter, but who's counting!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hour glass girl here!! 5'2"....Measurements right now are not hour glass though but always have been til now.... :(

5'2" - Big busted & big *kitten*

NOW:
    CW:162 lbs
    Chest: 40
    Waist: 35

What I was before was:
    This is my goal again....Or at least as close as I can get!!

Goal weight: 120-130lbs (not sure yet)

Glad we have a thread on here....I saw the pear-shaped & apple-shaped but finally we have this!!! Yay!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Im 35, ...5'2,....120 pounds

Bust 34
    waist 29 ( I measured AT my belly button.... the SMALLEST part of me on my waist is 27 )
    hips 35

Id like to be 34/25/34

159607137230.jpg
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    I guess I am for right now..? Not sure how it'll change once I get down in weight, but right now I am:

5'3"

B : 50
    W: 40
    H: 51

Goals, not sure right now-- I'd love to just get into the 40-30-40 range though. :)
  • congero
    congero Posts: 2
    Options
    I've always been told I was the "hour glass" body style, but I've only recently come to accept it.
    41 yrs
    Bust: 40.5
    Waist: 31

Today is my first day, so I hope to see those #'s going down, like so many of you. I'm so glad to see that there's a group for us hour glass girls.
    I'd love to be friends with anyone who'd like to. :flowerforyou:

Not sure about my goals yet, just that I want to feel better inside and out, and just plain feel good about myself.
  • congero
    congero Posts: 2
    Options
    I love your post!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I am kind of hourglass. I have a small waist and it goes out on top and bottom, but I have very small boobs. lol.

I am not short though. I'm 5'10". Measurements are 34 28 39
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    At the moment, I'm 38/28/38. Around when I started (I didn't really measure until I'd lost 10-15 lbs) I was about 45/38/45. I quite like that I've lost more in my waist, though I'm still trying to get rid of that stubborn belly. I don't want to lose more on my chest or hips, even though I'm sure I will. But I would like to lose another 2-3 inches from my waist.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". Some people consider that short...I think it's average, but I think I'm an hour glass, if not, maybe just a slightly hourglass shaped pear..?

Bust: 37
    Waist: 29

I'd like to loose about 2 inches everywhere except the bust haha (in a perfect world)
    But I started out 38-31-43 so I seems like I'll be the same proportion just slightly smaller which I am perfectly happy with.

We're kind of similar. I'm 5"5 and 38-32-47.

We are! what kind of workouts do you do? I'm hoping that my I keep a similar propotions cuz I dig the big hips look, definitely wanting to keep that!
  • brendasnz1
    brendasnz1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'5" definate hour glass
    At last measurement: 48, 38, 48

Goal:
    38, 28, 38 or even 40,30,40 would still be good

So still a LONG way to go!

(at best 34, 24, 34 - but with age comes reality!)
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    I'm an hour glass! 5' 0 "

current measurements are:
    B 39
    W 33
    H 40
    150 lb

I don't know what my 'ideal' measurements are...but my goal weight is 116 - 120ish

I hate that I hold so much weight/fat on my upper arms and thighs : (