Ripped Freak

Options
Anyone take this? What were your results?

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    no one?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    The ingredient profile looks craptastic, some green tea and caffeine (not bad) Capsicum (oh) and raspberry ketones (sigh)
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    OP-

Just diet the normal way by eating a moderate calorie deficit under your caloric maintenance level (TDEE), and consume enough protein to retain LBM while incorporating a resistance weight training program.
  • Rainforst
    Rainforst Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I agree with Joe
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity what reason do you want to take it? Energy? Fat burner? What?
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    energy... fat burner/thermogenic... appetite suppressant..

I do my workouts in the AM but it's hard for me to wake up. I don't do black coffee, so I need another form of caffeine... I burn more calories during my cardio on thermogenics than not... and with the calorie deficit I still feel hungry at times and it's thrown me off course before so I need help with that too..

i do cardio, I mix it up, I do heavy lifting, pilates, yoga, interval training... i do the exercise like i should... I just need the OOMPH to help me..
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Curious if you can just take no-doz? Caffeine pills make me ralph, but maybe they'd work for you?
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Curious if you can just take no-doz? Caffeine pills make me ralph, but maybe they'd work for you?

i think that's just meth lol
  • anjulie787
    anjulie787 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    did you end up trying it? I'm thinking of getting some too
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    did you end up trying it? I'm thinking of getting some too

I'm on my 2nd bottle...
    It's a great booster (i only take one in the morning). Lots of coffee so it's a boost and it makes your system works harder so you burn more... BUT....NOT A MIRACLE PILL...you need to workout too etc...