Needing motivational email buddies!

Options
I love MFP, I've stopped and started a million times. Somehow, I always get hung up around week three--because I don't see results or feel any different. I know if I could push past that and make it through 6 weeks I would make a lot of progress.

Well now its crunch time. I have about 6 weeks until my best friend's wedding (professional MOH, here!) and my bridesmaids dress will not zip. Not good. It can't be let out, so I have to tailor MYSELF!

What I really need is a small group of women (sorry guys, just more comfortable w/other ladies) who would like to join an email circle. MFP is great, but if I fall off the wagon, I just stop logging in. Its too easy to get away with it. Since MFP doesn't do mobile notifications, I wouldn't even know if anyone missed me after not logging in for too long.

I was thinking of doing an email group--to send each other recipes, motivational sayings/pictures, updates on how its going, and yes--the WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU email for when week three hits and my MFP account goes silent. Any takers?

Edited to say: If you're interested, send me a private message w/your email address. I know it kind of sounds shady, but I promise no spam!!

Replies

• DBell28
    DBell28 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm in - you can add me as a friend
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me!
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like
  • hinmana
    hinmana Posts: 16
    Options
    Heck yes I am in! Please add me! I am also in a wedding in June! :smile:
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Sure :) Count me in !
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I'm in - feel free to add me if you like!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'll def help ya out!!! I know how you feel I start over usually so many times but this time, w/MFP Iv done good! You can go into your settings and have an email notification for when someone comments on MFP.
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'll def help ya out!!! I know how you feel I start over usually so many times but this time, w/MFP Iv done good! You can go into your settings and have an email notification for when someone comments on MFP.

Oh I see that now, thanks! I could probably change that setting, but I'm still up for the direct email thing. :)
  • Tamitex
    Tamitex Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • jenuwine
    jenuwine Posts: 57
    Options
    Im in - same thing here ive done MFP start and stop so many times and I never last long cause results dont come quick enough :explode:
    sounds like a great plan!