PICS: 78lbs down in 6 months. BE INSPIRED

Options

Replies

• Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are such an inspiring friend & I'm honored to have you part of my journey here! What you are doing is so amazing & I know you'll continue to rock @ this!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kelly152966
    kelly152966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You truly are inspiring! Keep up the hard work and good luck with the rest of your journey! :happy:
  • kitiarascott
    kitiarascott Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    amazing! thank you for posting! you're beautiful, and inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Your amazing!! :wink:
  • demetrialambert
    Options
    Do it girl! I don't know you but I'm proud of you! You're looking great! Keep it up!
  • weight12345
    weight12345 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Thank you for sharing.
  • michaelgilstrap
    michaelgilstrap Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Truely inspiration dear friend, thank you :)
  • Hopey33
    Hopey33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • bigdal77
    bigdal77 Posts: 69
    Options
    You are what keeps me going you are a superstar :)
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Looking good.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work! x
  • Seabreeze78
    Options
    WoW...truly inspiring! good for you, you should be so proud, that's alot of hard work & determination right there. I worked out with my trainer yesterday and this morning my legs are feeling the wrath of his pushing me beyond my comfort level (that's what here's there for, right, lol!) and so I thought I'd relax today, but after seeing your pics, reading your story and that you con't. on even after an almost broken ankle, I'm going to get into my gym clothes and head in for a workout, my legs might be sore, but I can do other stuff. Thanks!
  • mharrison1983
    Options
    I am definitely inspired.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You really ARE beautiful...thanks for posting!
  • allipix711
    Options
    Great work, you look amazing and are inspiring!
  • tinam76
    tinam76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look great! i know you are right. getting comfortable with self is one of the first steps. i got a few wrap dresses that will shrink with me. i have been living in oversized t-shirts. i am just starting my journey it is life changing. even in the short time i've been apart of the mfp family i feel lighter and more comfortable. it is because of people like you i can find the things that work. i get so frustrated with things like to wheat or not to wheat to egg or not to egg. i had a friend that had bypass surgery and looks great 1 it's not in my budget and 2 scared of surgery . there are so many pills and drinks on the market but what most don't tell you is once you stop taking them you gain the weight back and sometimes more. so i have finally realized the best way is one day at a time sometimes one meal at a time. thank you for your sharing.
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, very inspiring, You look FANTASTIC!!! GREAT JOB!:happy:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I am inspired. And your friend is right.
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration and smile first thing in the morning. You are appreciated and needed.
  • vickychristie
    vickychristie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    amazing:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!