Replies

• sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    5'0"
    B-47.5
    W-37.5
    H-47.5

I love my hourglass figure...I just have to get rid of some sand! LOL! :tongue:
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    any other shorter hour glass shaped girls? what are your measurements and goals?

my measurements:
    -bust (largest point) 40.5"
    -waist (smallest point) 29.5"
    -hips (largest point) 42"

my goals:
    -bust 40" [so i'd drop a cup size and be a DD]
    -waist 26-27"
    -hips 40"

You and I are the EXACT same size :) How tall are you?

i'm 5' & 1/2"
  • ms_parks
    ms_parks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 B, 31 W, 38 H -
  • cgray
    cgray Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    5'2
    32 C- 22- 30 I don't feel like an hour glass but someone told me I was.
    Goal:
    32 C- 20- 29
  • Kitcater
    Kitcater Posts: 5
    Options
    Don't know my exact measurements but definitely been hour glass... love it but want to tighten up!
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm definately a coke bottle and I LOVE it. That is why weight was never really an "issue" for me cause I have always (in my adult life anyway) been PHAT in all the right places. Men love me, women love me...LOL...But, recently, my hourglass was becoming an "orange" and I had to take drastic measures to get my waist back.

Its coming, but I got 35lbs till my fighting weight and Bike Week, where I plan to let it all hang out!

5'2
    40 - 36 - 44 (definately got the "junk in the trunk")
  • EversBeautiful
    Options
    Well MFP says I'm a pear but I got boobs lol

Chest- 38DD
    Waist- 32
    Hips- 52
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    if barbie were a real woman her measurements would be 36-18-33 she would be 5' 9" and would not have a high enough body fat percentage to menstruate. i thought that was interesting.

So you're saying she really would be the perfect woman.

Interesting indeed.
  • 121064ar
    121064ar Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes you are... Nice...
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 51. My measurements are 40 30 39

goal: 36 25 34 One day hopefully!
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    if barbie were a real woman her measurements would be 36-18-33 she would be 5' 9" and would not have a high enough body fat percentage to menstruate. i thought that was interesting.

Interesting indeed.

i'm sure your manly muscles would break her. lol.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", I'm 39, 32, 43 more hour glassed than pear, but my hips are big. :(

I really want to be 36, 28, 38. I think that'd be about perfect! (I've had 2 kids.)
  • transfixedtoast
    transfixedtoast Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Interesting indeed.
    Can you just look at teh picture on this website?
    http://www.uglydoggy.com/2008_08_01_archive.html
  • EmCeeKayla
    EmCeeKayla Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    34-23-30

:)
  • crivera12398
    Options
    I.m 5'5

B~38

W~34

H~47
    Anyone measuring this also....i need to loose at least 50 lbs:-(
  • CrystalGetFitJackson26
    Options
    Hour glass shape!!!

Height: 5'5"
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 30
    Hips: 44!!!

I am all hips and legs lol!

High school measurements/ My Goal

Bust: 36
    Waist: 24
    Hips: 36
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    90% of the people in these comments arent hourglass LOL but most of them have awesome hips ! I want to keep my hips. Just for reference if anyone wants to know hourglass means your hips and your bust minus your waist both equal 9 inches or more. Like 40inch hips and a 31inch waist plus 40inch bust. Plus bust and hips are no more than 2 inches apart, so 40inch hips and 42inch bust is okay too. :] Otherwise if only the hips are big it is a pear shape, which is also lovely. <3
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    90% of the people in these comments arent hourglass LOL but most of them have awesome hips ! I want to keep my hips. Just for reference if anyone wants to know hourglass means your hips and your bust minus your waist both equal 9 inches or more. Like 40inch hips and a 31inch waist plus 40inch bust. Plus bust and hips are no more than 2 inches apart, so 40inch hips and 42inch bust is okay too. :] Otherwise if only the hips are big it is a pear shape, which is also lovely. <3

LOL, based on your definition, I am an hourglass. But I look more like a pear. :D Pesky narrow shoulders.
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think I'm an hour glass but I'm not sure.

Height : 5'3"
    Weight : 125

Bust : 37
    Waist: 26.5 (Before joining MFP, 28 ish)
    Hips: 38.5 (Before joining MFP, 40")
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

LOL, based on your definition, I am an hourglass. But I look more like a pear. :D Pesky narrow shoulders.
    Well you look hourglass to me! Especially in the pic you took with the little sweater over your shirt/skirt outfit! :] I have broad shoulders lol it is not all its cracked up to be! lmso