want some friends who are very dedicated to lose 10-20 lbs

Replies

• Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    anyone can feel free to add me, I have 20 to lose. very focused with some both physical/weight loss goals :-)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    I'm one week in and trying to lose 20 to 25 pounds, gald to have a few more friends
  • ymug2001
    ymug2001 Posts: 41 Member
    I am new as well and still have no friends, I would love to have the support. I have lost 40 lbs and need 20 more
  • HesAmazing
    HesAmazing Posts: 1 Member
    :happy: You can surely add me I'm trying to lose 100 lbs . I've been at it a month and have already lost 24 lbs!!
  • aahd
    aahd Posts: 20
    Feel free to add me! I have changed my lifestyle since 6 months I lost 10 pounds and another 20 is left! I'm trying to be on a healthy lifestyle.
  • sabhoney
    sabhoney Posts: 6
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, I need to lose about 28lbs, I've only got one friend on here. I love using myfitnesspal, just need more support.

thanks
    Sab
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    You can add me I have 30 LBs to lose.
  • lolly3max
    lolly3max Posts: 28
    Add me :) have lost 42 pound and I'm new to this too ... Need friends too keep me motivated for my last 14 pound:)
  • womac23
    womac23 Posts: 6
    I've got 10kgs to lose, have been on it for a week and lost my first 1 kg. Would like to have motivating pals who can give me the confidence to run again
  • womac23
    womac23 Posts: 6
    I have got to lose 10kgs, roughly 22 pounds. Have been on it a week and lost my first kilogram, yippee! Just looking to like minded people who can motivate me and give me the courage to start running again. Going for a short 15 minute cycle to the office now and will do 15 minute cycle on way home - but I need to do lots more cardio.
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Hello xx Add me if you like I have 23lbs to go and dont care how long it takes to do it :laugh:
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Add me too! Really need the support and I log in many times a day :)
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    I'm new, you can add me. I have around 8-10kg to lose, half of which I have regained in the last 9 months because of health problems. But my 30th is coming up and I want to look good!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Feel free to add me I am almost to goal and always looking for new challenges
  • I have over 30lbs to loose. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    you can add me- I have just about 10 to lose for competition in 14 weeks.
  • GoThinGirl
    GoThinGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Add me! I would also like to lose 20 lbs.
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Already lost a bit, but down to the last 10 and it's so slow!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    not sure if anyone still checking this thread, but I've got about 5lbs to go before losing 30lbs and would love to motivate you guys on your journey!
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have about 15 pounds to go to my goal! You're gonna do great :)