• LeeRB1990
    LeeRB1990 Posts: 34
    Options
    We sound pretty similar! Add me if you'd like :D

Done :happy:
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm doing the same thing over here. Lean mean... well not so mean. But deff lean!

Haha awesome
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you Lee, good luck !

You too bro!
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee

I am new to MFP today, not new to losing weight though, seem to have been on a diet most of my life. We are all here for the same reason, to lose weight and feel good about ourselves. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • pmdhardy
    pmdhardy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Looking for some motivation and support. Besides my bigger goal for weight loss I would like to lose 20 pounds by my anniversary in June. I am not sure if I am going to be able to reach that hefty of a goal in that short period of time but maybe it will at least keep me motivated! I am sick of being that fat friend and being down all the time. I need some encouragement. Anyone that would like to add as a friend I can use the motivation and also can return motivation and praise!! Thanks and good luck to everyone :)
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    we're all here for the same reason, good luck to you, there are a lot of great people here that support! add me if you wish....

Feeling stronger every second, it's great to have support!
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    Hi Lee

I am new to MFP today, not new to losing weight though, seem to have been on a diet most of my life. We are all here for the same reason, to lose weight and feel good about ourselves. Feel free to add me as a friend

If that's the case then I hope I don't come across in the wrong way but...

Diet is just a four letter word. Most people think of a "diet" as something we go on, kind of like a holiday or business trip or roller coaster ride or whatever it is it's a planned event. Most people go on these diet events when an important event in their own life looms ahead, and as soon as that passes they lay off and get into old habits again. Our Weight going up down up down up down, but eventually up as the deprivation eating life leaves your body stressed and works out for the worst.

Anyway, your diet should be an important part of your life style thinking past your immediate goals, this is why I find MFP so helpful, as in all honesty you can still eat all the delicious foods you love, but MFP helps to organise your eating in a schedule so you're not eating certain food groups too much or food in general, there's tonnes of support from people who can tell you a whole bunch of useful information too!

(Just what I've learned take from it anything you like:smile: )

So...

Welcome to MFP, I hope you hit your goals right on the head!:happy:
  • ryaners21
    Options
    down 12lbs so far, got a fair bit more to go i'll reach my goal hopefully by the start of the summer lol

i'll send a friends request :)
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    Hi Lee - striving to look good by the summer. Since February 2011, I have lost 26 pounds and looking to loose about 15 more and tone everywhere. Feel free to add me if you like.

Awesome, lets support each other!
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    Made quite a few friends in one night, happy to support all of you, It should be easy to hit our goals with a great community like this.

*Bumping the thread to keep the ball rolling* let's find others with our motivation!
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Me too :D Hoping to lose 2-3 stone by summer. Feel free to add me !
  • vtakougang
    Options
    good luck! I'm also trying to reach my goal weight by June 29th! i'll add you!
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    Me too :D Hoping to lose 2-3 stone by summer. Feel free to add me !

That's a serious goal! Sending an invite
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    good luck! I'm also trying to reach my goal weight by June 29th! i'll add you!

Thanks! Good luck to you too :happy:
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    New Thread >>> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/565158-going-lean-for-life

Lets make a point of this being a lifestyle rather than a quick fix