• Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Woohoo! Go kenzieb! Looking good girl! :flowerforyou:

p.s. love the red suit! Sizzle
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Your look amazing! I cant wait to see your 90 day pics!
  • vtgirl77
    vtgirl77 Posts: 69
    Options
    Nicely done! Don't you just love it when those obliques start popping out?! Keep up the good work!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    wow, all that in just 60 days! GREAT JOB!!! you look amazing!
  • ormsby25
    ormsby25 Posts: 4
    Options
    Great job...I just started Turbo Fire last night I hope I get great result too!!!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great results so far!! Can totally see a difference in your arms,waist and legs..looks like you lost about 5lbs instead of 1.5 :happy: We weigh the same and same body type so I hope to have great results too!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, EVERYONE!! Hard work and dedication has paid off, but I'm still not at my goal so I'll be pushin' the next 90 days! I'm also now training for an offroad duathlon, so I'm hoping my results between 60 and 90 days are even greater than 0 days and 60 days!

You are all so encouraging; what a great support system MFP is!!

Feel free to add me; I love having friends to motivate and be motivated by!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    SPECTACULAR JOB girl!! You definitely are a motivator now! I can't wait to see those 90 day pics!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Look at you, Way to go!
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Thanks so much you guys!! Can't wait to see all of your progress pics as well :) Super motivating for me!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I am impressed! Way to go!
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. Great job!!
  • debtfre12
    debtfre12 Posts: 203
    Options
    Girl, you look FAB!!!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Wow...results like that in 60 days is amazing!! I'm thinking I need to try that Turbo Fire!!
  • jcposton
    jcposton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is a great example that you sure can't go by what the scales read! Great motivation thanks for sharing! Amazing results from your hard work.
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    y'all are the best!!
    I play these comments in my head when I think I can't keep pushing... I'm so motivated!

Also... if you can't tell... I would highly recommend TurboFire to everyone! it is so fun and addicting, and the hard work pays off. I've seen MANY examples of just how great of results you can get by TF!!
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! i see big differences. you just inspired me to take out my turbo fire and give it another go :flowerforyou:
  • torri106
    torri106 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look HOT! great job! Im starting Turbofire in a few weeks (getting it for Mothers Day) so i love these threads! Are you doing Shakeology too?
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    You look HOT! great job! Im starting Turbofire in a few weeks (getting it for Mothers Day) so i love these threads! Are you doing Shakeology too?

No, I'm not drinking Shakeology! Just eating healthy :) I did just order some protein shakes from a different company just to get closer to my calorie goal every day, but haven't been drinking them throughout the 60 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!