16 stone (224lb) to 10 stone (147lb) - pictures.

Options

Replies

• Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow! such good work!

Although I am an old guy and from Colorado USA, I am 16.2 stone going for 14.2 stone as my first goal. (227lbs to 200 lbs). I answer in stone weights to nosy rude people here in Colorado and in pounds to the nice.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow absolutely amazing - you look beautiful.
    I hope you find that amazing seamstress because that blue dress is fabulous :smile:

I've ditched the starvation diet & hoping that the eat right exercise more will kick start my downward journey to 175lbs but seeing your post today really made it seem real.

For the first time in a long time I actually said 'WOW' out loud when I saw your pictures.

Well done you must be very proud

Hi Jam,

I always knew that cutting out food alone wasn't going to work for me. I've always said that I'm endlessly glad that eating and sleeping are essential for human survival, as I love them both BEYOND ALL REASON. But my love of food previously translated into binge eating, and it was a case of still being a foodie but controlling it. And working the rest off, which I've learned to love.

Thank you for your lovely words; it really is appreciated.

Natalie.
  • Karenreynolds
    Options
    You look beautiful and gorgeous! Way to go!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    WOW you're stats are the exact same as mine and you look exactly how I want to look by next year. Thank you so much for posting!! You are an inspiration to me... I needed to see that it can be done :) You look amazing!!

I'm also 5'5" and my starting (current) weight is 224.
  • Mstubbs26
    Mstubbs26 Posts: 11
    Options
    ok please tell me what that means (16 stone to 10 stone)?
  • mogletdeluxe
    Options
    ok please tell me what that means (16 stone to 10 stone)?

Hi there,

My weight loss is 224lb to 147lb, or 102kg to 66kg.

Hope this helps!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Awesome, and nice arms!!!xx
  • mogletdeluxe
    Options
    Awesome, and nice arms!!!xx

Aw, thank you - decent arms have been a rather pleasant side-effect :)
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at that tiny waist. Congrats on your loss. The black dress is awesome!
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Super Hot! Well done! :)
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look fantastic!!! And such and inspiration!!!! Thank you for sharing and keep up the fantastic work!!
  • mogletdeluxe
    Options
    Again, thank you all. I do have the emotional consistency of, say, blancmange at times and this big bloody love-in is going to get me going! x
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful and I love your approach to it with the reasonable attitude about food.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    holy *kitten*, amazing
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look AWESOME!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations! I'm a bit taller, so not aiming quite so low - around 12 - 12.5 stone (started a bit higher too, around 17.5 stone) - but this is great inspiration for me - thanks for sharing.
  • lanorrr
    lanorrr Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow! You seriously look ten years younger
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Well done!! we have the same goals, I want to be 147 by June then 140 by August :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!