Hit my goal! 55 lbs lost in 10 months!

Options
124»

Replies

• JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a difference!! Congrats on your success and THANK YOU for the "pep talk"!!
  • Tamarah79
    Tamarah79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational... thank you for sharing and keep up the good work:)
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your words of wisdom was very sincere and I appreciate it. Thank you and great work....
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    great success story! well done for losing weight sensibly and healthily, and losing it slowly and making diet and lifestyle changes not a quick fix! i definitely agree about weighing food and logging everything you eat and drink
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • schalka
    schalka Posts: 57
    Options
    Thats great!! Im at 36lbs in 7 months. Hopefully I can get 55lbs by my 10 month mark Yayyy!!
  • mgmyyear2012
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational story!
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great success story. You have hit it on the head there are NO magic pills or diets it is hard work. You put in the time you WILL get the results. May be faster than you thought, slower or right when you thought you would reach your goal. If you keep doing the right things you WILL get there.

Thanks for sharing
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awsome!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations to you!! You are an inspiration!
  • klafrancis
    klafrancis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic job! And great advice! I think it is time to get a scale for my food..
  • kimmeyjo
    kimmeyjo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Thanks, I needed that!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Such a wonderful, healthy accomplishment! Congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal. And thank you so much for the inspiration.
  • niksinnotts
    niksinnotts Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wow, well done. love the tip of using calories like cash!!
  • Blaireli
    Blaireli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love seeing success stories of people who have done this the right way. You have so much to be proud of! :)
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this post. It was so informative. I love how you compare calories to cash, I'm going to start doing that. You are a huge help and inspiration for the rest of us.

Great job. You look fantastic! Thanks again for your words of wisdom.
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! I certainly appreciate all the reminders you wrote on what it takes to reach success like you did. I too can do this!
    Thanks for posting :)
  • Airliner
    Airliner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all the nice things posted - it's so satisfying to feel as though I may have given something useful to someone else, even if it's just a small idea...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!