Naked or with clothes?

Options

Replies

• SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every monday morning after my gym session with just my gym shorts on (nothing in the pockets), and thats it. I also make sure I've been to the loo, shaved, cleaned my teeth and under my finger nails.... I sometimes breath out as well. every little bit helps right?
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's Naked Time!!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Naked
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    naked at home and clothed at the doctors. if you do it clothed try wear similar clothes every weigh day x
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I just really like being naked whenever possible, so it is just easier to weigh that way, too. Plus, seems more accurate for me--I don't care to know what my clothes weigh. :smile:
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    At home - nekkid

At the gym - in my boxer briefs.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Naked! I don't know how much my clothes weigh.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I sleep in the same type of getup everynight, so I wake, pee, weigh, That way it's consistent. :)
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Silly girl...we all know it is better naked.
  • rrrainiii
    rrrainiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I always try to weigh myself in as little clothing as possible. I never wear pants...and, yes, sometimes I strip and step on the scale. :D
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I sleep in the same type of getup everynight, so I wake, pee, weigh, That way it's consistent. :)

That^

I usually keep on my underwear and my baggy t-shirt cuz I weigh-in right after I wake up and go pee. Not a huge change to weight so no big deal.
  • KelliA0628
    KelliA0628 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the mornings after I pee!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm all for naked weighing! LOL I don't need/want any of those extra pounds from clothes to show up on the scale :happy:
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I wear very light pajamas so I just leave them on. I will take off anything heavy.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I do my weight in the morning after I shower. I do it naked because I want to try to be as accurate as possible.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Naked!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    scale is in my bf's brother's bathroom.. so with clothes! haha.. don't really want his brother checking me out naked. i would prefer to weigh naked though.. i really need to buy a scale.
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh as little as possible, so first thing in the morning after I pee and then step on naked before shower. Don't wait until after showering, wet hair weighs more!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Butt naked first thing in the morning.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Naked. Weighing in with clothes on is like having sex with socks on. Its just wrong.