60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• Mom_4_More_Muscles
    Options
    Yes, :wink: Miss BAD A** :bigsmile: you ARE an inspiration, :flowerforyou: an absolutely beautiful young lady, and I'm so very proud of you for getting transparent and honest with the utmost grace and dignity!! :heart: You've helped me today, more than my words will ever say...

xoxoxo :flowerforyou:
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    You look STUNNING!

What a wonderful success story, both mentally and physically!

All the best in your wonderful journey!

:happy:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic success story - You should be really proud of how far you've come! :smile: Great job! :drinker:
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I don't see anything manly. :wink: Congratulations and keep on working!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    WOW. I am glad to read your story. You are a beautiful woman.
  • jdennis719
    jdennis719 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration. THIS is what I need to continually see to keep myself motivated.
    You look beautiful - congratulations on your accomplishments.
    And most of all, thanks for sharing. I really does help me. :smile:
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I know most of your story and yet I still read every bit of this! You know I heart you and I love that you posted this. You look so good and I am incredibly proud of you! :drinker:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you must be so proud!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look gorgeous, very fit and very healthy!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You are so very beautiful, your muscles are awesome....way to kill it girl !! FABULOUS JOB !!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!!
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I can relate to the thicker thighs and bigger butt and wondering if they'll ever get to where I want them to be but yours have a lovely shape and you can see muscle definition. Congratulations on all your triumphs!!!
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    What a great story and a great transformation. I love how you took this all slowly and as a long term process....the skinny girl is here to stay :)
  • LeanMeanFitnessMachine
    Options
    You are so hott!!!! Way to work it girl!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You ARE AWESOME! Thanks for the post!
  • GrowOrDie
    GrowOrDie Posts: 42
    Options
    Mama MIA!!! Hard work, determination, discomfort, strong... all are words I think of when I see this... And you dont need anyone to tell you this. I believe this is why God allows us to have stretch marks, skin, and extra fat cells even after the weight is off... so we can remember the journey in which we have come from. NEVER forget where you came from. You may not be where you WANT to be, but you are no where close to where you USED to be. Because you pushed yourself, One step, one day at a time you are where you are at. And, for what its worth, Im stinkin proud of you!!! Your gorgeous! And your heart proves it!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Congratulations. You look fantastic!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best written and smart posts I've seen here. :drinker: Congrats to your success...you look great!
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    wow..very well done :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!