Naked or with clothes?

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS weigh first thing in the morning, after peeing, before breakfast, before shower, and without a stitch of clothing.
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    skins win 200 to 2

Hahaha, nice! Maybe I should start counting my naked weight instead of my clothes weight then, huh?
  • sarahbeth73
    Options
    so, sounds like the consensus is, you people still holding on to those flimsy items of clothing.....let em go, errrrrrrrbody get nakie.
  • jcstanton
    Options
    So every morning within maybe an hour or so there are thousands of NAKED people standing on their scale. Hmmmm......Trying to get a visual nope didn't work. Besides mornings I've also had times right after cardio to be a very light weighing.

^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Never thought of that before, but guess what I'll be thinking about tomorrow morning when I'm standing on my scales in my birthday suit. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nada Nothing!! Empty Bladder and dry skin.......
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    So every morning within maybe an hour or so there are thousands of NAKED people standing on their scale. Hmmmm......Trying to get a visual nope didn't work. Besides mornings I've also had times right after cardio to be a very light weighing.

^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Never thought of that before, but guess what I'll be thinking about tomorrow morning when I'm standing on my scales in my birthday suit. :bigsmile: :laugh:

That you are not alone?
  • kimmieey
    kimmieey Posts: 87
    Options
    With clothes. I sleep in the same clothes every Saturday night so Sunday morning when I weigh in its always the same.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    NAKED (I wake up, take a shower and then weight myself)

LOL...I GAIN half a pound when I shower! Between my hair and my skin, half a pound of extra water (even when I dry my hair, it's still damp)

For the OP, Naked, of course!
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Wow, this turned out pretty one-sided! I'll be abnormal: I weigh dressed in what I sleep in. I usually wear a cami and either boxers or lightweight pajama pants, so they don't weigh enough to affect the number on the scale (trust me, I've double-checked).
  • jcstanton
    Options

That you are not alone?

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! Thaaaat's right! LOL
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in my exercise clothes, which I can't imagine weigh much. No shoes of course.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Naked... I've even taken my hair down. :wink:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    While the shower water is warming up first thing in the morning so, in my birthday suit!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Butt *kitten* nekkid.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    so, sounds like the consensus is, you people still holding on to those flimsy items of clothing.....let em go, errrrrrrrbody get nakie.

this ^^^
    and yes naked
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Naked baby!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i'd do it naked but i don't wanna embarass neighbors
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member