Insanity share results .. Is it worth doing?

Options
Just wondering if anyone is seeing some actual weightloss results? Im on the second day of wk 3 and just seeing my self tone up.. Kinda discouraged :(

Replies

• xtina1210
    xtina1210 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i did insanity...for about 4 weeks...i must sayi lost a total of 5lbs...and toned up but nothing at all like what they advertise on tv
    depending on what kind of results your looking for...insainty i worth doing mixed with some cardio...i found that i got better results with mixing some insanity work outs in to my already exisisting workout! good luck!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Are you following the nutrition guide?
  • beckysuefit
    beckysuefit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think following the nutrition guide and sticking with it is key!!!! I am only on day 2 of insanity, but super excited for any results I see!!!! Just think toning is losing FAT and BUILDING muscle... isn't that the goal!:smile:
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I think following the nutrition guide and sticking with it is key!!!! I am only on day 2 of insanity, but super excited for any results I see!!!! Just think toning is losing FAT and BUILDING muscle... isn't that the goal!:smile:

I'm starting on Monday and can't wait!

I typed it all out in a more convenient view (2 pages) so that I can hang it on my fridge. PM me your email addy if you'd like me to send you the word doc =)
  • jyc1984
    jyc1984 Posts: 8
    Options
    Are you following the nutrition guide?
    Im sticking to the cal intake on this site ive cut alot of things frm my diet like soda and i calmed dwn on the pasta but i guess i could be a little more stricter on my diet .. But with 3 kids n a hubby its super hard lol :-/
  • Crazyasian1
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. Keep in mind muscle is heavier than fat, not knowing what you're normal activity level is, doing intense workouts like Insanity will build muscle which initially leads to some weight gain. That and weight loss is 90% diet (<~~~~uninformed estimate), if you're not doing the diet as proscribed and exerting yourelf 100% you're not going to see the results they promise.

Of course I think there's fine print on the box that states *Results not typical....
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone is seeing some actual weightloss results? Im on the second day of wk 3 and just seeing my self tone up.. Kinda discouraged :(

I didn't notice anything until month 2....hang in there! I lost 4lbs total but lost a total of 16 inches throughout my entire body...i got amazing results....hang in there...im a beachbody coach, so if you need anything, feel free to add or message me.... you can do this! DIG DEEP!!!!!!
  • jyc1984
    jyc1984 Posts: 8
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. Keep in mind muscle is heavier than fat, not knowing what you're normal activity level is, doing intense workouts like Insanity will build muscle which initially leads to some weight gain. That and weight loss is 90% diet (<~~~~uninformed estimate), if you're not doing the diet as proscribed and exerting yourelf 100% you're not going to see the results they promise.

Of course I think there's fine print on the box that states *Results not typical....
    Thanx i guess ill switch up my diet n go bu the book