Alcohol Suggestions

Options
Any tips on how to incorporate alcohol into my diet? I'm drinking this Saturday night while I watch Jon Jones beat up Rashad Evans. I don't want to drink and not get drunk, so I'm not messing with light beers. Am I correct to assume that the best option is straight liquor? I'm thinking 7 shots of something will get me through the night. That's about 500 calories if I'm right. Anyone have a better suggestion?

Replies

• Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    As long as you can fit it into your caloric budget for the day, drink whatever and however much you want. People often refer to that as IIFYM. A way to offset it would be to just eat less than you normally would so that you have a few hundred calories to work with. It's not usually the drinking part that makes people gain weight, it's what they eat after they drink that makes them gain.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Since this does not appear to be a regular thing, why not drink what you enjoy?
  • union410
    union410 Posts: 32
    Options
    Since this does not appear to be a regular thing, why not drink what you enjoy?

Well maily because I enjoy mircobeers that are at least 200 calories per 12 ounces. I'll need at least six of them. But realistically it will be about 10 once I start. 2,000 calories in alcohol is no good for me. I'll be eating hot wings too. :-) but also :-(