Naked or with clothes?

Options

Replies

• Multistyles
    Multistyles Posts: 167
    Options
    Naked especially in the winter,i had a doctor tell me i was 205 when naked i was 198. I wear timberland, baggy Jeans and sweaters during the winter. Your true weight is your birthday suit weight.
  • risingsprings
    risingsprings Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My doctor and I just had this conversation this week! She told me she never understood why people always fussed about the "doctor's office scales always weighing less than at home." She said, "What's the big deal about 5#?" And, then SHE lost 20# and realized that 5# make a HUGE difference -- especially to how you feel about yourself and your journey! Now she has empathy.

Me?

I'm "nekkid after potty in the morning!" -- it's consistent! :bigsmile:
  • divasoofly
    divasoofly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Naked, I just love being naked ;).
  • LAfromPA
    LAfromPA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Undergarments only, first thing in the morning.
  • Mrs_Moe
    Mrs_Moe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Buck naked every Friday morning at home. If at work, or Drs office, etc I at least take off my shoes! I want to know what I weigh, not my outfits....LOL
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    definittly in the nude :drinker:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A few days ago I weighed myself fully dressed, including shoes, and with a 72 pound golden retriever in my arms. I was so pleased to see that the two of us together weighed less than 200 pounds. A couple of years ago I tried to weigh my papillon by the same method and was shocked to see that the little dog put me over the 200 pound mark.
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have enough extra weight as it is.. I don't need clothes adding to it!! Lol! So.. Naked Time!!!!!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Definitely naked!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Naked, post potty, first thing in the morning.
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I may have missed it in an earlier reply, but it doesn't matter as long as you are consistant,....repeat,,,,,consitant.....Clothed or unclothed, shoes or no shoes, same time of day, before or after meal(s), same scale. All of the above and more will cause a variable weight reading. It seems like common sense but.....

I consult with health facilities and certain diagnosis and longer term care planning require frequent weights of patients. i can't tell you how much consistancy in weighing can affect the care plan of a patient.

Here, where we are in control of the variables, we should strive for consistancy.

PS Shoes really weigh differently e.g. flip-flops vs leather dress
  • MeliNichole84
    MeliNichole84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    naked for sure.
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    Naked
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sometimes naked after a shower, but usually with pj's on after the first morning trip to the potty
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Gym clothes at the gym, naked as a jay bird at home.

Of course, some of the guys choose naked at the gym. Had to pretty much stop using that scale after I saw that once too often. **shudder**
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I weigh at the gym, so clothes but it's my lightweight workout clothes not like heavy jeans or anything. Since i always weigh at the same place wearing the same clothes I dont "deduct" anything for the clothes.. just roll with it. It's not the number that matters, but the change in that number.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i always weigh naked
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Bra & Undies. lol
  • Laszlo_Panaflex
    Laszlo_Panaflex Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Naked, all the way
  • JensterPenster
    Options
    I always weigh myself naked, first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking anything, and after I've peed. :)