60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• DoingthisforChris
    Options
    Mama MIA!!! Hard work, determination, discomfort, strong... all are words I think of when I see this... And you dont need anyone to tell you this. I believe this is why God allows us to have stretch marks, skin, and extra fat cells even after the weight is off... so we can remember the journey in which we have come from. NEVER forget where you came from. You may not be where you WANT to be, but you are no where close to where you USED to be. Because you pushed yourself, One step, one day at a time you are where you are at. And, for what its worth, Im stinkin proud of you!!! Your gorgeous! And your heart proves it!

^^^^ Everything this poster said!!! WOW you did an Amazing job and you should be VERY proud of yourself, shoot you have complete strangers beyond impressed!!!
  • carameldelightonly1
    carameldelightonly1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome! You look amazing!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    You ARE awesome! So well written and inspirational! You need to give yourself a pat on your well muscled back. I love the cute outfit you took your last picture in. And your family is adorable!
  • rysgal123
    rysgal123 Posts: 27
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading this story :)
    I too am so envious of the ppl who lose 10 a month or 100 in a yr :) I can never figure out how they do that!
    Ive been traveling on a slow boat to china too and haven't seen much for results but i just keep at it, like you.
    Good luck!
  • thatblueyedchic
    thatblueyedchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Be proud!
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! very inspiring! thanks for posting that. i am 51 years old, so i feel i am battling slow metabolism, and MFP says eat 1200 calories to get to my goal weight. i currently am at 187. but i have been at this since jan 1 this year and basically only lost 6 lbs. i am wondering if i am eating enough also? your story is well told!:drinker: thanks! keep up the good work!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u look fabulous. ur waist is teeny ;o))
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH WOW...this is amazing...LOOK AT YOU!! Toned and fit....I LOVE IT..Congrats!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing :) And I enjoyed reading every word. I so agree about the MFP community! They are totally there for you 100%, and they all started as strangers. Its great to be going through this with people who are currently going through it, or have been through it. Either way, there is so much support and love. You have done such an awesome job transforming your body and lifestyle. I am inspired by you, and continue to work on it. I still never took SW pics... too freakin scared. But I do notice a difference in my body, and so do people who see me. So maybe I will take midway pics and post. I just have issues getting down to my skivvies in front of anyone, let alone the internet world!
    Way to go!
    You are absolutely beautiful :)
  • SuperFitby40
    Options
    WOW! You look fabulous. Very inspirational.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I love this girl...she ROCKS!
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!! I love your story. It gives me hope that I can do it too! So in my book you ROCK :bigsmile:
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you look great! congrats!!!
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    BUMP for later. :)
  • ereedy61
    ereedy61 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look awesome..I like the goals too....size and body fat...let the scale do it's thing!! Kudos!
  • kgbr1602
    kgbr1602 Posts: 43
    Options
    Such an awesome and inspirational story!!! Thanks for sharing with all of us. My stats are a lot like your starting stats. Helps a lot to see other people that are 'built' like me and what they have been able to accomplish. Definitely inspires me to keep going hard everyday. I started doing heavy weights and less cardio this week, and hoping that that will be the key to getting through my rut that I am currently stuck in :-) I upped my calories a week or so ago, and I was finding it hard to eat enough to eat those calories AND my exercise calories back when I had such high burns from a lot of cardio. Thanks again!!!!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ****Wow...amazing!!! *** Congrats...congrats...Congrats!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your story with us. And....I did read your amazing story from the beginning to the end. (however, I will pass on the cookie...lol).

I will admit, it had me in tears. Because I see myself through your story....(at the beginning) and with time I hope to see same physical results like you...

You are a very beautiful person! You need to celebrate your accomplishments and amazing steps along the way!!!! You may have some future goal for you...but be proud of every step you have taken that has gotten you to where you are today! Many wish that they have the dedication and will power to walk a similar path.

There is a song that I heard my first day of bootcamp back in Jan 2012...during the cool down after I just got my hinney kicked and then some(It was my hoorah moment..and I listen to it every day...at least once. ) It is "I won't give up by Jason Mraz.." this song is so empowering... It says..."l see that you've come so far. I won't give up " ... and girl...you have come so far and travelled this journey because **You are worth it!** You and any others reading this have to listen to this song...especially when you have those moments when you feel that your best isn't good enough... or you think you can't get through something!

Please remember, you are worth it..... and you are where you are today...because of you....and dang girl...you look amazing!!

All the best
    Goaliema
  • Figment14300
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I loved reading about your journey! so inspiring and motivating and you look absolutely amazing!!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Daaaaayuum!!! Well done!! Like the new skin!!
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!