Ideal cup size?

Options

Replies

• RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Personally D.

It is what I got and what I intend to keep. Even if that mean surgery.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    34C, exactly what I have, but I paid for mine :bigsmile:
    Money well spent
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i'd like to be a 34D but i haven't been that size since i was 13 so i think a 34 DD is more likely, right now i'm a 34DDD
  • BeaterEater
    Options
    I'm a 32F (32DDD in US sizing), and have decided to just be happy. They are natural and at times a nuisance, but you get what you get I guess. :ohwell:
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Being that I am I 42F, I would like to be a 36DD, yeah, that nice, no smaller than a D though please and thank u :bigsmile:
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34E and I'd really take smaller. I love my boobs, don't get me wrong, but I'm so not one of natures runners.
  • cremeetsucre
    Options
    I'm a 32C but I can never find that size in ~normal stores~ so I usually manage with a 34B
  • xxxhelenaxxx
    xxxhelenaxxx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 DDD right now, my normal size is 38 DD... I havent been below 180 since high school tho. I'm hopeing for 34 D or 36 DD either way, I'm happy :D
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My boobs have yet to get the memo that Im shrinking. On one hand I like them. On the other hand.... I cant get them into the shirts in my new size. I know I know... this is a problem because?? :P
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    Currently a 38C. MY ideal size would be a 36D, if my boobs magically decide to grow again. Hey, they did go from a size A to a C all in one year. Ohhh, the stretch marks. :((((

Your breasts wouldn't need to grow to be a 36D. 38C and 36D have the same cup size, just a different band size.

As for me, I'm a 36DD. I guess it's a good size. I was a 36D until I started exercising and losing weight (go figure), so I'm still adjusting to being a larger size. Bras are a little harder to find, but I like the way they look...and they make my waist look smaller.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    I'm a 36DDD...... they defiantly get in the way sometimes. I've always had a voluptuous chest. I think I went from a little 12 year old girl to a 34B overnight, hehe :) I'd love my 32C's back :)

This is exactly what happen to me. Except, I completely skipped the B's :laugh:
    and it happened when I was like 10...
  • xXKatrinaXx
    xXKatrinaXx Posts: 234
    Options
    i wish i was a few sizes bigger than i am now! when i finish nursing school i will be ;)
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I wear an L- sometimes XL. Depends - got to protect the boys from hockey sticks and pucks.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DDD...... they defiantly get in the way sometimes. I've always had a voluptuous chest. I think I went for a little 12 year old girl to a 34B overnight, hehe :) I'd love my 32C's back :)

Holy good golly miss molly!!

Pic or it never happened :laugh:

..but seriously...your back must be in bits?
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    I'm a 36F and sooo out of proportion!
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38-40 DDD, I'd love to be a 36 D.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Aesthetically, I think a perky, round, small-nipped, 32 C is a perfect size on someone of my frame.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    i wish i was a few sizes bigger than i am now! when i finish nursing school i will be ;)

Your hubby is a luck chap! :smile: Bravo on the purple dress btw!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired of threads about boobs.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    mine would be a 36DD or a 34DDD