Ideal cup size?

Options

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    No such thing. Every size and shape has their appeal :)
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 D/DD. People say they look okay given my height (6'0) but I would kill to be a B or C cup just so I can find bras and fit into shirts.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I like mine the size they are...I just want the rest of my body to be proportionate to them :bigsmile:
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind if I stay the same a D once I drop 25 lbs, but buying dresses can be a pain since the waist needs to be altered. I did drop from a DD when I was at my heaviest.

edited: for my spelling
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I like them big. Route 44 at Sonic is GREAT! Especially a sweet tea during the Texas summer.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    As a rule of thumb, I am not aesthetically a fan of breasts that are notably unproportional to the bum/hips. I have little boobs and genetically always will, but if I could choose any size, I wouldn't want to have boobs that made me look top heavy at all or that overpowered my hips.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of bumping into mine while doing back rows.
  • aronvincent
    Options
    I'm so tired of threads about boobs.

Don't post in them then?

I think my fiance is an F size or something like. Bra hunting is ridiculous but they do look damn good. Anywhere from a C-F can look good on a person, but it depends on them. I don't like skinny girls that have crap like 40FFF boobs cause their daddy paid for surgery, but curvy women who have A-B cups are an off for me.
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options

I bet it'd be easier to ignore them if you didn't post in them, thus adding them to your saved threads.

Some people like to talk about boobs. Just ignore the threads and move on.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options

me too....
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'd say for me 32D. I'm a 32DDD right now and I think they are a bit too big. But I've lost 30 pounds and the only thing that has gotten smaller is my band size.
  • AnnaWillis20
    AnnaWillis20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd quite like to go down a cup size to a DD, as finding bras in a 32E is ridiculously hard!
  • MarieAnneN
    MarieAnneN Posts: 205
    Options
    I just can't imagine what being a DDD cup feels like... I am a barely B and they are in my way sometimes and then I would appreciate a tiny bit more for a mid size C in sexy clothing. BUT DDD??? Hell that must give you back pain!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

I think my fiance is an F size or something like. Bra hunting is ridiculous but they do look damn good. Anywhere from a C-F can look good on a person, but it depends on them. I don't like skinny girls that have crap like 40FFF boobs cause their daddy paid for surgery, but curvy women who have A-B cups are an off for me.
    A lil booby education, you can not be a skinny girl and be a 40 FFF. The number stands for the band size which goes off of inches around the girl.
    Now for everyone else like SUBUNIT a DD=E, DDD=F they are the same size...so no you can not go down to a DD if your an E it's the same thing if you want to go down a size you would become a D.
    How I know, took a 4 hour training class to size people at my work, Plus 2+ years of working there.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I just miss my little B's!! I'm no doubt an A cup now :( Sad sad story!
    Is that you in your profile pic? Your boobs look fantastic on your frame. It's about proportion! Big boobs look great coupled with curvy hips/booty. Big boobs on tall thin frames look funny.

Proportion, shape and enthusiasm/confidence are way more important than size alone. It's sad how many woman seem to miss this.

OP: there is no one ideal cup size. Your profile indicates you are pretty tiny. 32C sounds pretty big on someone 5'1" and just over 100 lbs.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    So, it's not 8 fluid ounces?
  • eatmeingo
    eatmeingo Posts: 134
    Options
    i've never not had teeny little 32As (and been too small for 32A bras) so I don't know!

i prefer flatter figures if i'm honest
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    gracienkaidens_momma Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your frame and how tall you are. But I agree with the poster who posted a cup of wine. You can never go wrong with that cup! lol
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    I prefer this size cup, perfect handful!

41r8ravdhol_ss500_.jpg

Friends~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    So, it's not 8 fluid ounces?
    no, everything is based off of inches, take the measurement under the bust(which is your band, so 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42...)...then take over the boobs, every inch =1 cup size...ie 1 inch difference =A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=DD/E, 6=DDD/F, 7=G