I am new and looking for female friends.

Options
I am brand new and do not know where to start. My good friend has helped me get started but I need help finging videos to exercise to that are free. I did a couple that my friend suggested but I don not know how to record them in my diary.Ant help will be welcomed.I am super excited to be starting this with all of you.

Replies

• elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me! This site is filled with wonderful ppl willing to help you
  • jmatney79
    jmatney79 Posts: 80
    Options
    Add me and ask away!!
  • carolbat
    carolbat Posts: 3
    Options
    You can add me! I just started today as well, I figured most of it out except that there are no calories recorded when I input weight training
  • Seabreeze78
    Options
    hey there, I'm also new to mfp and always looking for new friends that I can support, encourage and motivate, we help each other along this journey :wink:
    feel free to add me if you like
  • marymargaret2012
    Options
    hey hey. Add me if u want :)
  • Maggiesuperly
    Options
    i'm doing p90x right now and lost 4 lbs last week :) it's a pretty hardcore workout, though. and you can find torrents for any video you want... just google it!
  • nainaa22
    nainaa22 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me. I started around October last year from my computer,, but got sidetracked when I went on holiday. But now I am back on it, and logging in everyday. It seems tedious at times, but sticking to it will guarantee long term results
  • jcsteele0879
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to help me along my journey. Anyone can add me that wants to do this together.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There are some great workout videos on youtube. Jillian Michael has couple of great workouts on it. Check out the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ593Z7MKs8

The best way to know how much calories you burn is by purchasing a heart rate monitor. If you are able to get a heart rate monitor, make sure that it has a chest strap on it. I have the polar FT4 and I purchased it on Amazon for 60 dollars.

Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ive been here about a month or so.. feel free to add me :)
  • whipit2shape
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i am also new, i workout to videos in youtube, there are some real good ones on there for burning calories.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    have you seen bodyrock.tv? and the "spinoff" on youtube zwow? those are all workouts that are free online. exercise tv has some good ones too. Welcome!
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Feel free to add me and ask any questions you have. This is a great tool for making a healthy lifestyle change.
  • schillin
    schillin Posts: 2
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend also. I joined in late January and have found the site very helpful and it keeps me on track.
  • PinkberryCream
    Options
    Heyy! you can add me if you'd like! I've been on here for a while but didnt start using the site daily untill a few months ago.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and add me. (Same goes for anyone else)
  • looby_loo91
    Options
    Hey guys, anyone looking for friends can feel free to add me!!! I joined the site ages ago but have only got serious recently and am on a serious motivational kick at the moment :) xxx
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new peeps...

Hulu and Netflix both have a ton of exercise videos. Some are available in free versions, but if you subscribe to these things already, I highly suggest looking into them!
  • annie321adubtw
    Options
    welcome!!! you can add me if you'd like!