60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• Maridelsol82
    Options
    So amazing & inspiring! You had me in tears. I always get discouraged by the post of ppl who have lost 100+ lbs in a year but your story is so real with its ups & down that I could relate to it. I know my journey will also be slow but it will be healthy. I showed my fiance a picture of your muscles (back) & I told him I want to look like that! I love your muscles!!!! Good job girl!

7628060.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    Bump for insanely inspiring awesomeness.
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    a congrats you look fab!!!!
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    You look great:)
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    I'll tell ya, you are SO cute! You were cute heavy, and you still are. And you are very pretty, both ways. May I make one suggestion? Love yourself, find ways to love yourself, very much. When you look in a mirror and see the fat you, why does that make you cringe? You were beautiful fat, you are beautiful thin. But no matter if you are fat or thin, beautiful or ugly, no matter what, you deserve to be loved. You will do more nice things for someone you love than someone you feel disdainful toward.

But you have the icing on the cake in that you are a very beautiful woman. You have a wonderful smile and a strong body now. There is nothing about you in your pictures that I can point at and say is unpleasant, in ANY of the pictures.

See yourself that way too. Not in a conceited way, but in a way where you appreciate who you are at any given moment in time.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW!! THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!

I so needed to see this. It has been quite a battle for me and I want to give up some day....but for some reason I just keep chugging....NOW I know why!

You are an amazing inspriation! Congrats!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Blessings!!! <><
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    great story you do not look manly you look toned and healthy, i am gonna be where you are in 6 months. I have to this goal has yet to be met for me. You have motivated me. I get so frustrated I just need to snap into a zone and stay focused.

WTG.....keep it up.:smile:
  • mibrewer413
    Options
    Congrats and you should be very proud of yourself!! You are a wonderful inspiration and very forthcoming. I read everything you wrote and you have motivated me! Thanks:smile:
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    You look so much younger!
  • OperationGetFIT
    Options
    WOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE your arms and back!!!! Great job!!!
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful! And strong! And inspiring!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You are a hottie!!!! Way to go girlie!!!
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Love how your body looks! Keep it up:)
  • aritch11
    aritch11 Posts: 4
    Options
    So inspirational!
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow what amazing progress! I love your muscles! And I love your story of how you did it and the emotional process, too. I can totally relate!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great story and you look fantastic.:smile:
  • UNIgirl
    UNIgirl Posts: 4
    Options
    You look amazing. I feel healthy just by looking at you!!! Keep up the good work!
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    You look incredible! Very inspirational. What a change in your before's till now. I know you don't show the whole body. (I get that) But you can tell by the face. I hope to be like you someday. :D I want to lose 100 lbs so now 82 more to go. :)
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great very inspirational plz friend me
  • lauralou852
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous, and you worked your butt off for those results!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!