60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• cherri3s
    cherri3s Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you are amazing :)
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    A perfect result :smile:
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    You look incredible!!!! Your hard work and dedication has paid off! Beautiful!!!:smile:
  • MadIrish
    MadIrish Posts: 49
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! You are really an inspiration. I hope you see that someday soon!
  • shana_phoenix83
    shana_phoenix83 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are very inspiring, way to go!
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! You have done so well and should be extremely proud of yourself. X
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Keep it up, and thanks for sharing! :)
  • Jendusi
    Jendusi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, what a transformation. I can relate to your story. In 2008 I went to a weight lose doctor and lost 55 pounds in 5 months. I worked out hard core 5-6 days a week. My lowest weight was 139 pounds and I still looked in the mirror and felt fat. I didnt develop sustainable eating habits from the no carb diet. At current, I look back and wish I were back to that weight, I can appreciate it more now that I have gained 50 pounds back. I, like you have decided to take it slow and count my calories and try and change my lifestyle and something I can sustain long term. Thanks for posting your story, it gives me hope that I can reach my goals too!!
  • DDBeard
    DDBeard Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You should be very proud of yourself! Thanks for the motivation.
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow your very pretty! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look so great! Very inspiring!
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    very Nice
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome...you look great!! You should be VERY proud!
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing!
    You make me believe that I will reach my goal :)
  • Melisa25
    Melisa25 Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW! Your story is great! I feel the same way on the fat girl thing. By far that is the hardest thing to over come, but I take it day by day. You look great and should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!
    :happy:
  • mazzyw65
    mazzyw65 Posts: 47
    Options
    Confession: I skimmed a lot of this, because I loved looking at your pics more than anything!

I have very similar starting stats, and I love seeing what I could do if I stick it out.

I skimmed a lot too :embarassed: but your pics are amazing and you look fantastic, well done!!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Love it! You look amazing! I want to be where you are one day!!
  • ej4huskers
    ej4huskers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! I understand those days where self esteem seems a bit low. I get them all the time. But shake it off, sista! You look fabulous and your muscles show that you've really worked hard to look as great as you do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!