Biggest Loser tonight

Options
How can a women who weighs 162 lose 15 lbs in 1 week

What a bunch or a holes the ppl who walked off the show

Replies

• proctor78
    proctor78 Posts: 51
    Options
    This season is a bunch of ungrateful people I think....
  • caviarblack
    caviarblack Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    They were acting like spoiled little brats. Way to squander such a unique opportunity!
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thats exactly what I said! I dont believe it!
  • hutchy100
    hutchy100 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I got so mad at them for what there was doing, i did'nt like how there showed the subway eating and the big promo for ford
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    14 days + dehydrating.
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    I missed the first few minutes of the show last night - why did they leave the show?
  • deedee0152
    deedee0152 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Seriously- talk about ungrateful babies. Really how did she lose 15 pounds in a week when she is almost at her goal weight.
  • chuckles217
    chuckles217 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You realize you can salt load before a weigh in and add an easy 5-10 lb of water weight. Wrestlers who are underweight did it all the time to make weight in highschool. So maybe she minimized her loss last week with such a method and that contribute to the huge loss this week.

I haven't watched this season at all, I stopped watching last season actually. Too much scripting and drama.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You realize you can salt load before a weigh in and add an easy 5-10 lb of water weight. Wrestlers who are underweight did it all the time to make weight in highschool. So maybe she minimized her loss last week with such a method and that contribute to the huge loss this week.

I haven't watched this season at all, I stopped watching last season actually. Too much scripting and drama.

they get disqualified if they get caught doing that on the show now, there was a guy who gained 10lbs and lost 17 then next week lol
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I was watching it with my 9-year-old son, and I told him that you never quit. It may seem unfair, but now those folks that walked off are losers and they have no chance to win. You never quit. They will regret their decision. I can guarantee it. I wouldn't want to be a quitter on national television. I can't think of anything worse. It would be hard looking friends and family in the eye and telling them I did my best, knowing that I quit.

Losing 10% of your body weight in a week is crazy.

I don't know why everyone hates Conda. I think she's pretty cool. I don't get it. But, whatever's.
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    I'll be honest... I have disliked Conda from the beginning of the season and was really hoping she would be the one to go home last night... :-( Jeremy has never brought any drama and he deserves to be there, in my opinion...
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    ooooh thanks i'm from australia and won't be getting your biggest loser for a few months now!
    way to spoil it for me! :grumble: :laugh:
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have missed several episodes this season just because I can't stand most of the contestants. The ones I can stand were sent home already! My cousin asked me if I saw it so I watched it online and was completely disgusted!! They have been a bunch of waa babies all year! I am also getting tired of the constant commercials! Subway (which I can't have anymore), Ford (we're Chrysler folks), Jenny O turkey anything, Ziplock baggies. It's so crazy! Isn't that why companies pay for commercials. It's all getting too staged for me. They've lost focus on what their purpose was originally. Meh! :yawn:
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    crazy sense of entitlement!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    How can a women who weighs 162 lose 15 lbs in 1 week

Thats what I dont get!
  • kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know they said it was a week, but I don't think it was, I remember when this happened and I don't think it was resolved in a week.
  • angie_sample
    Options
    this has been the worse season yet for the biggest loser. Usually i feel so motivated but this group is all about the drama. Hopefully next season they get back to it, and choose people who are there to lose weight.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Conda = drama queen, e

sp when she had it in for the substitute brother sister who came in half way thru the show.........can't remember their names ,but she had it in for both of em

I will say her brother, the one eliminated last nite, should be there with Kym., not Conda

Also, for a new Ford Focus, Id do the same..............

Its getting more drama, less informative and more like a realtiy drama show........kinda sad , I really used to like it.......
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest... I have disliked Conda from the beginning of the season and was really hoping she would be the one to go home last night... :-( Jeremy has never brought any drama and he deserves to be there, in my opinion...
    People dislike Conda for the childish, selfish, catty behavior she's shown during the first half of the season. Not to mention half a$$ing her workouts and giving her coaches all kinds of attitude and grief. I agree with Angie, this NO EXCUSES season has been the most uninspiring season since Heba and her sidekick almost ruined their season. I mean go back last week, to watch Chris, go on an eating binge because her husband is lonely without her! SRSLY!! It was like she hadn't learned a thing in the months that she was there. And for this mutiny because of a twist in the game that you don't like,, even though you've watched Biggest Loser and know that they throw things like that in all the time. It's was just a shame.

I'm amazed at how much Kim lost as well,WOW. Okay end of rant:flowerforyou:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Too bad the producers of the show don't see threads like this from REAL people. People who are winning the battle of the bulge on their own, without trainers, dieticians, and home away from home!
    You'd think the producers and behind the scenes folks at NBC would have a better focus group to tell them what America really wants!!!