New friends and Snack Ideas?

Options
Hey, I would love and need some more friends on this site since i love all the motivation from everyone and i also show motivation to everyone else. i have 38 kilos to lose and am 5'2/158cm. Feel free to add me or leave a comment and ill add you :)

Alsooooo;

I need some new snack ideas. something cheap and quick would be good :)

xox

Replies

• skinnyminnay
    Options
    kilos? Are you from Europe? I just came back from a trip to london, I loved it! lol 38 kilos I'm guessing thats aboout 80 pounds? Nice to meet you, I need to lose 30 lbs and new on this site and would like some help and friendly motivation too! And omg some new snack ideas seem awesome. Lemme know if you get anything good =)
  • IzzyLightwood2k17
    IzzyLightwood2k17 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Haha noo, im from Australia, Sydney actually. So yes around 80 pounds is right :) ill add you.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new to this site, I'm 5'2 and have about 45 lbs left to lose. Maybe more, maybe less - I'll start maintaining when I'm happy with my body. I would love some more motivators, and I'll do the same for anyone! Please add :D

Also! I like to buy some Ocean Spray Craisins, and mix them with a small tin of Blue Diamond Natural Almonds (just raw, no flavors). It's so good! If you have a sweet tooth, try the Blueberry or Cherry Craisins.. tons of sweetness and still pretty good for you. If I'm feeling like a sugar overdose, I use Reese's Pieces.. you get 51 to a serving! (I love snacks, lol!)
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    As someone who goes to culinary school, I don't exactly get to eat healthy, so I would like to discuss healthy snacks also. I usually try to stock up on fruits and vegetables because I am always on the go and they help curb my appetite sometimes. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • yayagocrazy
    yayagocrazy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i love dipping carrots or snap peas in hummus. .. especially if your store has different types of flavored hummus...
    but you could use any veggie you like... including some mushrooms..