does anyone else not log their drinks??

Options

Replies

• loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I log anything that has calories. Juices and sodas (not diet) are filled with empty calories, if you're drinking several a day that could potentially be hundreds of calories that you're going over.
    I don't log anything that does not have calories, although I do track my water so I know how much I'm drinking. I also don't consider anything but water, green tea and decaf coffee towards my water intake.
  • Yellowlass
    Options
    I log mine:~)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    There is little point in logging if you selectively log. Logging is there to show you what you consume. Drinks have calories. Just like food.

THIS
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I log absolutely everything.
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    always... its not just about calories its about logging EVERYTHING I log every thing i consume more than 1 tsp that leaves the spices but if i feel like i do fill in cumin seed and others... well i support all those who say LOG
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I log everything. I like to keep track of how much tea I'm drinking.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    i dont log what i drink i the day eg tea juice ect i never have but its never affected weight loss does anyone else not log drinks?? xx
    I don't log coffee.
  • Janineshaw
    Options
    yeh ok i get what the sites about that wasnt what i was asking but thanks for ur input some of u with ur sarcy comments!! i dont log mine cos i drink diet coke tea with sweetener and a bit of no sugar concentrate juice so i dont see the point as it doesnt amount to much jus wondered how everyone else does it. i personal feel for me if i log my drinks thats pushing my diet to the extreme i make sure i dont drink sugary calorific drinks anyway so im happy with how i do it xx
  • joaniegray
    joaniegray Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I log drinks that have substantial calories like wine. Or pop. Normally all I drink is 2 cups of coffee with 2 percent milk and 1 cup of tea per day, the rest is water. Or wine which i always log. I can't be bothered logging the tea and coffee.

However, now that I think about it, I could add it to my snacks which are usually the same every day so that I just have to press copy yesterday so thanks for raising the topic, made me think!!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Juice is one of the worst things for your body! It has so much sugar and calories in it! If you drink juice you should definitely log it...one small cup has usually way over 100-150 calories!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Juice is one of the worst things for your body!
    OMG no it isn't.
  • Janineshaw
    Options
    Juice is one of the worst things for your body! It has so much sugar and calories in it! If you drink juice you should definitely log it...one small cup has usually way over 100-150 calories!

i dont drink juices really only sugar free squash which has about 4 calories a glass i tend to drink diet coke more xx
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    i drink mostly water.
    so much i quit logging after 10-16 glasses.

when i have a diet coke, vitamin water, etc i will log it for the sodium in it.
  • chiley1
    chiley1 Posts: 15
    Options
    I log everything!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    If it has calories, I log it. If it doesn't have calories, I log it.
  • shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I only log if it has calories, like a glass of milk or my coffee creamer. I try not to drink my calories, usually have water or crystal light.
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    zero calorie drinks usually have sodium... LOG everything!!!!

<
    MY 1000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Completely agree and CONGRATS on the 1000th post! :happy:
  • susanstahl
    susanstahl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If it has calories I log it. I don't bother keeping track of water. I know I drink enough of it.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I don't focus on WHAT I eat as much as how many calories. I tend to just add the raw calorie numbers.
    But yes, drinks with calories must be included. Calories ARE what you're counting, after all.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'd log it, I log everything even calorie/sugar free drinks, you might be consuming more calories than you imagine but it's also important to watch sugar and sodium intake.

this!