PIC: Need new friends to help motivate, AGAIN

Options
dbona13
dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
I lost and gained 100+ , 3 times throught my life and im only 30, why not do it a 4th time. But this WILL BE MY LAST TIME!!!!!!! I have had 3 babies within 4 years and Im just done with being the fat girl and mom. I want my babies to be proud of their mom and not embarssed. I was on MFP and lost 90lbs from a starting weight of 290, got down to 200, then I got pregnant and am doing it again after baby Sophia at a starting weight of 270. Here we go....:smile:

A PIC OF WHAT I DID BEFORE HAVE TO DO AGAIN

Beforeandafter.jpg

Replies

• jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congrats! (on the baby) At least you know you can do it so you are halfway there! Way to go! I'd love to add you as my MFP friend!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful family...and what a great motivation! Apparently you have the know how and the goal, and you're setting up the accountability, I think you are setting yourself up for even greater success this time! God bless!
  • JenniLisette
    Options
    i have 4 daughters...the baby weight is the biggest pain in butt to lose..
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Your kids' are beautiful! Feel free to add me-- I've been through this 3 times before (in past years) and am determined to stay focused to keep the weight off this time!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    YOu got this!! If you did it once you can do it again!!
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and guess what? The most awesome things is that you know you CAN DO it. Congratulations in advance! :wink:
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    congrat on feeling upto getting the weight off again, add me, i've started in the last few days, so should be here for a whilst
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 3 beautiful children! I just now lost the weight I gained with my son and he's 22 years old so it can be done, just don't wait as long as I did! lol. Add me if you'd like and I'll cheer you on!
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well! At least you know you're capable! You must have the energy level of a Jack chasing all the little-uns and still having time to work out. Best of luck to you and congrats on the beautiful family. BTW, you're absolutely stunning in both pics!
  • dbona13
    Options
    very nice of you thank you!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm here with you ...trying to lose pregnancy weight!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    I think you look stunning in both pictures, but feel free to add me if you like! You know you can do this since you already have a few times before- now all that is left is to do it! Good luck :D
  • dbona13
    Options
    You have a beautiful family...and what a great motivation! Apparently you have the know how and the goal, and you're setting up the accountability, I think you are setting yourself up for even greater success this time! God bless!
    Thank you:) so nice of you!!
  • HeidiDarlene
    Options
    I've had 2 and I'm still trying to loose the baby weight! Request sent :)
  • shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new addition to your family! You will do it. Happy to help. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. FT working mom of a future soccer star. ;o) LOL
  • dbona13
    Options
    Thank you all so very much, this site does help thats how I did it the last 100 lbs I lost. My kids are 3, 2 and 4 weeks so were just starting again!!
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    You can do it!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much, this site does help thats how I did it the last 100 lbs I lost. My kids are 3, 2 and 4 weeks so were just starting again!!

I don't know how you do it! But I'm so happy for you for getting back on that horse and doing it AGAIN. I gained 70 lbs. with both my kids, and it took me until my youngest was 4 1/2 to get those last 20 off. Hang in there. You're BEAUTIFUL at both sizes, and your kids are adorable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!