4 Hour Body

Options
Are there any women here who have tried the 4 hour body? I started it a while back but feel I bulked up a bit too much for my liking. It also really seems to have stimulated my appetite and i'm eating loads more. Anyone have a similar experience?

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I started four hour body on saturday, after talking to a few trainers (male and female) at my gym that are doing it..... they are more doing it to lower body fat and perform better - they have been on it for weeks and LOVE it -- got the book, and started saturday, and I too LOVE IT!! I've gone down 1.6lbs in just two days! Score!! The eating is great, and keeps me full, I feel fantastic!!
  • Jilla00
    Jilla00 Posts: 2
    Options
    I started the 4 hour body March 11th, and am down 18.5 lbs. I only do the diet part of the book. But I am loving the results and how fast the pounds and inches come off!
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day...but my friend he started 3 weeks ago... and lost 15 pounds...
  • amh0133
    amh0133 Posts: 2
    Options
    Today is my first day of 4 Hour Body too !
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Best friend and I started 4 hour on today (6/18/12). We're doing this one together to support each other and cheer each other on. We've both struggled as of late to stay motivated and to get past the 'older we get the harder it gets' parts.

Here's to us and to our health!!!!

Love you Jess!