Husband and wife joint weightloss (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• DALENEWELL
    DALENEWELL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My wife and I also started together and that does help. We used to eat reg chips/ Pepsi and icecream together at least 1-2 times a week. We would both fall to those cravings but now it is the opposite. We do eat baked chips from time to time and have coke-0 but we have not eaten reg chips and Pepsi together since we started.

I know you can eat what you want as long as you are under your cal. goal but we find it just isn't worth it.

Keep up the good work and you will suceed.

Dale
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome!!! Congratulations to both of you!!
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sooo much support! It's great to see so many other couples working through this too. Before we started mfp we were like partners in crime where treats became the norm and portion sizes got out of control. Were working towards our 25th wedding anniversary in August and although we won't be at goal we'll be well on our way. It really is the best thing we've done in a long time. Good luck to all of you in your journeys. I hope we can all share our pictures when we reach goal x :flowerforyou:
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Awwww ... that is wonderful! You both look fabulous!
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love that you did it together! What teamwork, and you both are doing great!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Great job! You both look awesome! My husband and I are doing this weight loss thing together too! It really does help! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    woo hoo! great job :D
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You guys look great! You two are so lucky you have each other to go through this experience together.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    well done! , congrats to both of you! :)
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you. Thanks for sharing, you look great.
  • Halfangel
    Halfangel Posts: 49
    Options
    Great job! My husband just joined me in the good fight. You guys gave me something to aspire to!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    What a team! :heart:
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    great job you two look great. I can really see the transformation in both of your faces :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!