Wedding in 4.5 months

Options
Okay chunksters!
I gotta get married in 4.5 months. Not only am I under the stress of planning this wedding but recently I have had to deal with my mom being in the hospital. This set me back a little bit in my weight loss plan.

I have 19 weeks to try and lose 25-30 lbs. I am being very optimistic, but it's going to be hard.

It's nice to talk with all of you. I've done WW in the past and had success, I've heard good things about MFP and I just joined yesterday so let's see where this road takes me.

Replies

• Dragonfly7701
    Options
    Good luck on your journey and welcome
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    You can do it! That is a sensible goal.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    "chunksters"
    beautiful.
    congrats on the wedding and good luck with your weight loss :)
  • Cravenamanda
    Cravenamanda Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it! I started 2 months ago and lost 19lbs! Congratulations on getting married! You will feel like a better you on that day.
  • zmanincredible
    zmanincredible Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want to stay realistic enough that I know it's still a goal in reach. I could easily say 50 lbs and if I only lose 25, then I still meet my realistic goal... but I don't have time for head games, I'm here to work my nards off and reach my real goals!

Thanks everyone. Stay true to yourself.... man, i love pizza.
  • hoffo83
    hoffo83 Posts: 51
    Options
    good luck to you pal. im due to marry in 3 months and im here for the same reasons. feel free to add me and ill help you out as much as i can.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • cks3d1
    cks3d1 Posts: 39
    Options
    I love Pizza Too!
    I just started the induction phase of SBD. On Day 3 now, and I am already starting to see some results. I'm about 2.6lbs down from day 1.
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding!
    And good luck on your journey!
  • adiaz0202
    Options
    congrats and good luck you can do it!!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You CAN do it.
    If I can do it, you can do it!

Congrats on your upcoming Wedding. My wedding is in 3mos...eeek! LOl
  • zmanincredible
    zmanincredible Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My reward for this is the day after the wedding, I will eat nothing but Pizza, seriously, nothing but Pizza....
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My reward for this is the day after the wedding, I will eat nothing but Pizza, seriously, nothing but Pizza....
    Lol I said I was going to eat golden corral after I hit my first big milestone, and when I got there a week and a half or so ago I didn't even want to