What workout makes you feel absolutely wonderful?

Options
13»

Replies

• FayeLouiser
    FayeLouiser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    There is nothing better than the post bikram yoga session feeling, even though I feel like its killing me all the way through the class I feel amazing afterwards and cant wait for my next session.

I am also a pole fitness instructor which is amazing for fitness and toning.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    running and beating my last time / distance when i dont have this stupid knee injury, otherwise boxing with my crazy but extremely cute instructor :wink:

Same, minus the boxing mind
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Lifting, kickboxing, yoga
  • fairycake25
    Options
    A good long run or a les mills body attack class ...always makes me sweat like a *kitten* and i feel amazing afterwards xx
  • Swizzle1986
    Options
    Kickboxing and power yoga. I feel awesome after a good yoga session.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    P90X2. The one that i love to hate is plyocide.
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Deep water aerobics. I work really hard from beginning to end and I can feel the strength building in my arms and legs. I'm limited in what types of workouts I can do because of a permanent knee injury and rehabbing a current hip condition.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Mountain biking! I have so much fun that I don't even realize how hard I am pushing myself. Especially when I get back and see that my avg. speed was higher than last time.
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Zumba!!! I feel like I'm at the club even though I don't get to go often!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I love to run, do yoga, and am currently in the middle of P90X! This post makes me want to jump right back into it - but I'm on a doctor-imposed hiatus until next Tuesday due to a tonsillectomy! Just wait - I'll be ripping it up then! I'm heading out today to buy new running shoes :smile:
  • tammyclair
    Options
    i love to swim. although i swim for an hour each morning. i am trying to get to 50 lengths in 30 minutes. i was closer this morning. 50 lengths is 40 minutes. i am getting there. i feel glorious after a swim.