Are you talented?

Options
2»

Replies

• kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Piano! took lessons for 10 years, made it to state level competitions several times, play for church and choir sometimes. I would like to say singing, cause I loooove to sing, especially to the radio! But I don't think I'm that good. And I'm pretty crafy, love cake making/decorating that's something new I've discovered I can do!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Rhythmic Gymnastics. Look it up - its why I'm so intense with my workouts and diets to be thin. Look what I have to compete with :P

Its fun though and a great workout : )

Every time I think of Rhythmic Gymnastics I think of that part in Old School where Will Ferrell has do to a routine with a ribbon dancer lol

But I know what you're talking about :)
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I sure used to be, I will tell you that if you dont feed talents they die! :brokenheart:
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I can dance, sketch/ fashion design :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    We were at the park and I brought my tablet, and drew my son and husband while they were playing. But the faces are a little off cus I look at my husbands face and giggle cus he looks weird haha... Oh well it's one of my things I do when I'm bored.

33l1mdy.jpg
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Options
    Sang and danced in a jazz co. for awhile. Played violin.
    softball but not that talented lol
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    I can pick up an instrument and play it in about an hour ... no matter what instrument. I love to sing ... but I never get to anymore.

I also can pull my finger out of joint and replace it ... without it hurting ... over and over again!
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I took gymnastics and dance for 10 years while growing up. I ride horses, but haven't competed in a long time. I love music an I can play a bunch of different instruments, but I really want to learn how to play the guitar.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I play guitar and do really, really, really odd accoustic versions of Lady Gaga songs...

That would be cool to hear! Do you have any youtube videos up?

As for my talents, I have a few. The one I like the most is designing and creating my own clothes. Nobody ever has the same outfits I do. And...it is cool when someone says, "You have the cutest clothes! Where do you get them?"
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am untalented
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    i do little of everything.. sing, dance, play guitar.. mostly known for my art work..

www.kadstudio.com
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am a baton twirler! I have been twirling since I was about 7 years old. I twirled for my Junior High and High School, have been to several regional competitions and state competition 3 times. I also twirled for a year in college, I am looking to do it one more time before I'm too old. haha. I currently teach and do it recreationally :)

0====o
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I can play guitar like a muther f*ckin' riot. no seriously. i can play. was pro for a while. recorded, toured, all that crap. now, i just play in my living room.

You can see me here, accompaning my daughter in her high school talent show. Kinda stupid, but she loved it. It was her first time on stage. I don't think singing will be her thing. LOL. But, she's digging the piano right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkoEN0tCG-0
  • AshleeLunce
    Options
    Always been very talented with Art. I also do makeup. Have worked for several cosmetic companies and freelance for weddings. :)
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I can hold my breath for 3 minutes and 5 seconds
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    photography! Also, I always used to be a strong swimmer when i was younger, but havent swam much in years.

I also can have great dedication to things sometimes, but it almost gets obsessive:) Currently, that would be MFP and learning about all things fitness!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I dance ballet, hula ,jazz, modern, i choreograph and direct productions and sing. :)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Define talent?? I can butcher my own meat, hunt game, raise my own veggies, handload my own ammo, hit what I'm aiming at, build a deck, do plumbing, drywall, woodworking, work on autos made before 1985, find free pr0n on the interwebz, play Magic: The gathering, D&D, chess, use AutoCAD 2012, swing dance, play saxophone ( badly ), sing kareoke ( very badly ), be a dad to 2 hell raising young boys, fish, tube down a river, train dogs to fetch ducks, go mudding and not get stuck, install car stereos, and I've never had any complaints about my love life.
    Although the last might be just because they were lying.....
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am practicing for a talent show right now. I have a lovely singing voice.