I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• Traceymbelle
    Traceymbelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh My Word, you did good girlfriend!!!!! You look fab, and so much happier and healthier too. You are an inspiration to all of us with a 100+ to lose.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    OMG congrats! You look amazing. Love the one with you and your daughter (?) in the jeans!!!!!
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOO glad to read this post! First off, good for you!! That is such a great accomplishment! :flowerforyou:

Second, I'm so glad you talked to your doctors and you all have come to the conclusion that you're at YOUR goal weight! I lost 75+ pounds years ago and was just 20 pounds away from what I thought was my goalweight but just couldn't get there. I finally gave up out of frustration and eventually gained it all back all because I didn't get to *that number*. Moral of my story: it doesn't matter what the scale says, what matters is what your BODY says!!

Nicely done!! :drinker:
  • shawnp80134
    Options
    Great, amazing, inspirational! thanks so much for posting! Us 45+ people have to show those 20 yr olds how it's done!
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a great b-day present to yourself. You look so good and younger!! Congrats on your hard work.
  • teresaturnbull1976
    Options
    Fantastic, you look amazing, well done x
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    you look absolutley awesome and a great motivation for me i am at the beginning of this journey...Thanks...
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You look young, fit and happy! Congratulations!
  • misslissa121
    Options
    So inspired. You look fabulous, and while your before pictures I would of said, yeah definitely mid to late 40's, You really look a lot younger now. FANTASTIC!!!!! Good luck in maintenance.
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • monjet13
    monjet13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow, great pics! congratulations!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations, you look fantastic!
  • AJOrtiz23
    AJOrtiz23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations and tons of kudos for all the hard work & discipline. :)
  • AandJsMommy
    AandJsMommy Posts: 314
    Options
    You look amazing Cindy! I am so inspired by your story and you inspire me each and every day to keep going! You are awesome!
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!! Congrats n Happy Bday

LOOOOVE the picture of you and your daughter (?) in your pants...thats a great picture
  • rachaelcousins
    Options
    You look amazing well done xx:happy:
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats to you on your healthier life. You look amazing!!!
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and should be so very proud of yourself. LIVE STRONG....you are an example of this.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I think the jeans pic is my fav...it really shows progress! Good for you and enjoy your new body and life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!