Ripped In 30/30 Day Shred Results Please?

Options
Stacey_c123
Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
Hello everyone! I've just started started up the 30 day shred after failing miserably after 9 days a couple of months back :blushing: So im on day 3 now, and looking to start ripped in 30 afterwards :smile: So I'm looking for anyone with success stories/pictures to keep me motivated? I've looked on old forum posts but I can't see any of the pictures it says they have been deleted? Anyway thanks in advance :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Stacey_c123
    Options
    Anyone?
  • shay0119
    shay0119 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes I would really like to see some results too...I'm on Day 3
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    I just downloaded the 30 day shred...so excited to start!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    I am on week 3 of ripped having completed 30ds on 3rd April. I lost 23 inches on 30ds and 6.5 pounds x if you search there is an ultimate 30ds post with stacks of images etc, it is really motivating x
  • Stacey_c123
    Options
    Omg that's amazing :noway: well done! il definitely be looking at that then thanks :smile: xx
  • Stacey_c123
    Options
    Wow thats just amazing!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 inches and a couple of pounds doing RI30. I'll post pictures later.
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    bump! i'd like to see photos too. im doing 30DS at the mo, not brave enough to put photos up but i will post about my measurements at the end!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 yesterday too!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I am on day 24 of 30DS and have lost about 15 inches in total. Hopefully I can work the pics?!?!

Front (still pretty horrendous after 2 kids)

zooqx.jpg

Side

1zfsod2.jpg

Back

6scqys.jpg

Never uploaded pics to a thread before so fingers crossed they work? Jen x
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    Inspired after reading the link - gonna start mine on Monday for 30 whole days !!!!
    :ohwell:
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 yesterday too, although its my second round of 30DS and first time i found it a bit repetitive! So im 5day 30ds 5 days rip30 of each level of both dvds. Hope it works the same! lol

Just seen your success story Jenjaz, i can only see your side profile pics and they look amazing! Such a difference!

xx
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30DS yesterday and didn't lose close to the inches other people have mentioned, but I have lost a few. And I did lose a few pounds and my clothes are fitting better, jeans are looser! I do feel great after completing it and am debating getting another one of her videos, but I think I"m going to get a kettleball and try that first.
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 yesterday too, although its my second round of 30DS and first time i found it a bit repetitive! So im 5day 30ds 5 days rip30 of each level of both dvds. Hope it works the same! lol

Just seen your success story Jenjaz, i can only see your side profile pics and they look amazing! Such a difference!

xx

Thank you :) the side and back pics are the best, the front pics still aren't very pretty lol My profile pic is of my back if it hasn't shown on my post?! x
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS April to March, lost 13inches and 1.4lbs. I'm now doing Ripped in 30. I'll be done May 3rd. I didn't take after pics yet. But I can say that all my cellulite is gone and I feel firmer all over. Its a great program. I also did additional cardio 1-2times a week. Also remember that diet helps. Don't eat too little and make sure to get enough protein.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I did 30 ds back in dec and i lost 1 inch off my waist, 2 off my lower belly and hips. no lbs. it wasn't huge but it was enough to help me drop almost a size down in jeans. I re did 30 ds in feb-mar and i lost nothing :( so april 1st i started rin30. I am on level 3 now and i finally am sore and feeling it. I have gained .8 lbs but it's just water retention from my muscles repair them self... i have lost 1/4 of my waist as of this am and my measurements were all over for my belly, i couldn't seem to get a "correct" one??? not sure where i had the tape last time? hummm so if anything i may have lost .5 inch so far on that but we will see when level 3 is done if that changes...
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 results. Only lost 2 lbs..but the inches are evident. :)
    Gonna run thru it again starting next week to see if I can get my last 1-3 lbs off, yay!
    beforenafter30dayshred.jpg
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you gained while doing ripped in 30?? arghh no this is not what i want to hear lol if i start gaining it will put off doing it!

x
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've had excellent results doing the 30 day shred, I am now on level 3 of ripped in 30.

Here is my results and pictures from 30DS.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/548457-30-day-shred-results-6-weeks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!