Just started the Insanity Workout series

Hi! I've been on here for awhile but fell off the wagon a few times. I'm back at it again and I just started the Insanity workout DVDs. I could really use some motivation from those who are also doing this workout!

Replies

• ashivnc
    ashivnc Posts: 22 Member
    I also am back on the site trying it out again, and started Insanity a few days ago. I'm on day 4 I guess. I also use the Weight WAtchers online tools but wondering if I should use MFP for food entry as well. I'm just so used to WW online tracker.

Question - how does one track Insanity workouts here? What do you enter?

I need to lose about 15 pounds, tone up, improve cardiovascular condition, and eat better. I used to lose weight easily but not so much anymore. Damn the 30s! :-)

Insanity is HARD. OMG. It really takes a lot for me to get through it. But I feel great afterwards.
  • hey not sure how u track on here you can add your own exercises on here if you can figure out how many calories you burn or i just used to put down cardio, i did insanity workout before but found out i was pregnant so ive had the baby n im now also on day 4 of insanity just done it it did not feel like recovery lol
  • Karlalaland45
    Karlalaland45 Posts: 9 Member
    I have the Insanity workout series too, but I haven't gone past the first day. It is HARD! I need to do it though, I really want to lose weight already. I got really sore after the first workout. Don't give up like I did, I am going to start it again and this time I am going to finish it.