What is your weight goal if you are 5' 4''

Options
I know everyone is different but was wondering what your weight goal is if you are 5'4''. I'm aiming towards 135

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" and my weight goal is 130-125 right now im weighing at 166
  • lbragg
    lbragg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 136 lbs. as of today and I wear a size 4 in most things...I'm looking to lose about 10 more lbs but am nowhere near overweight, just my preference...Hope this helps!
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I was 125-130 in High School but I have to realistic that I'm now 32 and I've had two pregnancies so I am shooting for 145 but it really depends on how my clothes are fitting me.
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my goal weight is 130. More than the number on the scale, my biggest goal is for my BMI to be in the healthy range. Right now I am 27.3 and my target goal is 22.
  • mestisa77
    Options
    i'm 5'0----short i know lol
    my healthy weight should be 120.....but to be more realistic in reaching my goals...my goal weight would be 130-140
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and I am going for fat %- Last time it was checked it was 26% my goal is to get to below 20% not so much a number on the scale considering when people find out my weight they are blown away that I look so much smaller (thanks to my muscles)
    But for my body type I would look a mess in the 120-135 range very sickly-
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my doctor says 138 is what I should weigh. I myself am shooting for 135
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I have a small frame, so I could go as low as 115. I'll just kep eating right and running and let nature do what nature wants. Since I am not really dieting my goal is only to fit into my closet full of size 6's and I seem to be heading there without too much effort.:bigsmile:
  • PatB52
    PatB52 Posts: 65
    Options
    Somewhere I read that at 5'3" I should be 125. I don't recall ever weighing that little! :smile: I'm shooting for 135-140 (looonnnggg way to go.) That would be where I was when I got married but even at that weight I still wore a size 13.
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'm aiming for around 130. Looks like we all are aiming for around the same weight.
  • darkside3119
    darkside3119 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am 5' 4" also and I'm aiming for 125-127. I have a medium frame and that puts me right in my healthy weight range
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I'm aiming for 130. Once I get there I will see how I feel and if I need/want to lose more.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and right now I weigh 130........last year I weighed 110 and I was in a size 2 and some 4's. The BMI chart says the max weight is 140 before I am considered overweight. I'm trying to get back down to 110 again.....it seems sooooo much easier to gain weight than lose it!! :cry:
  • gizmohamster
    Options
    I'm about 5'2 and my goal is about 115lb. My real goal though is to fit back into the size 3-4 jeans.
  • Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'31/2" and am currently at about 121lbs. My goal is to fit back into the closet full of clothes I haven't been able to wear in 3-4 years, which means at least 2-3 inches off of this muffin top. I'm not sure what that means in pounds as I am older now and had twins 18 months ago, but I was about 115 when I comfortably fit into the pants with no muffin top. I have a very small frame.
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    I'm 5'4 & aiming for 130lbs. I have never been smaller than a size 12 pant so I arbitrarily picked a number in the healthy range. I have also thought I was big-boned but have never been thin enough to really tell. So my goal could change either way depending on how I feel when I finally get there. My goal, really, is to feel 100% comfortable in a bathing suit :)
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow I am 5'3 and I see just about everyone wants to be around 120 - 125.
    I really want to be 145. I have always had huge breast when I was in the 4th grade only 9 years old my breast were larger than the teachers.

So when ever I was smaller than 145 I looked crazy. Plus my husband loves when my you know what wiggles when he slaps it so I want to loose weight but I have to stay thick.

I guess its a culture thing I am Puerto Rican and My husband is black.

But he is so supportive he tells me I am happy you found your MFP friends but if you butt starts to disappear that I have to end my relationship with you guys.

He is only joking....i think

have a good weekend guys.
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    5'3" -125
  • sirabe76
    Options
    I'm 5'2 ( small frame) and my goal weight is 120