need a group of people to support each other

Options
13»

Replies

• arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 69 pounds would love to be in your support group anyone can add me
  • egweena
    egweena Posts: 19
    Options
    hey, Rhea do you have a smart phone. Getting the app is really good. You can connect with all of us just by putting your status up are if you need to talk. I had no Idea It would be like that until today!! I will be setting up the group as soon as i'm done with this with this paper...Its taking longest than I thought..:happy:
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    Options
    i would love to be part of your group, today after 2mo of ups and downs trying exercise and beachbody dvds i was ready to give up i gain instead lose i saw all those peeps being ready to wear a bikini and i can not even feel great to wear shorts =( but anyway i need support and motivation quit is not a good option and i know better .. 25 more lbs to go and i hope i can do it one lb at the time =)
  • Debbiefit45
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive friends. Anyone?
  • mholmquist
    mholmquist Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of your support group!
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm volunteering :)
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Thanks for you reply. I do need to up my exercise; I don't really like getting hot and sweaty but realise that it's the only way in which I will lose weight. I will keep to the carb limit as on slimming world I didn't lose weight and I think that it was because no limit is put on carbs and, being vegetarian, I do tend to go quite heavy on potatoes, pasta etc. I will just have to be under on my calories and see how it goes!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Thanks Katjo10- it's all a bit confusing!