Getting ready for vacation!!!!!!!

Options
Hello All,

I am a very active 25yr old from Texas thats trying to get in shape for some "end of summer" vacations. I have always been chunky and never thin enough to wear a bikini but my goal is to get down from 140 to 125. I started jogging last Aug. but I eat a lot more than I did before so now I am using this site to track my intake as well as my activities...........! I love to take all the classes at 24 hour fitness, my favs are spin classes, wt lifting, kickboxing, yoga/pilates, and step is fun to. I tried the striptease but that was not so fun in front of a bunch of strangers........

Can't wait to help motivate everyone!
Boxergirl.....
because i love boxer dogs!

Replies

• boxergirl2008
    Options
    Hello All,

I am a very active 25yr old from Texas thats trying to get in shape for some "end of summer" vacations. I have always been chunky and never thin enough to wear a bikini but my goal is to get down from 140 to 125. I started jogging last Aug. but I eat a lot more than I did before so now I am using this site to track my intake as well as my activities...........! I love to take all the classes at 24 hour fitness, my favs are spin classes, wt lifting, kickboxing, yoga/pilates, and step is fun to. I tried the striptease but that was not so fun in front of a bunch of strangers........

Can't wait to help motivate everyone!
    Boxergirl.....
    because i love boxer dogs!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it is terrific to have you here.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome to the board! Good luck with the weight loss!