Last time you ate a whole chocolate bar?

Options

Replies

• momofmanyjs
    Options
    sometime in 2011! :)
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Last week (not in one day, over 8 days) I ate two chocolate Easter eggs, an entire box of chocolates from Lidl, 3 packets of chocolate biscuits and two family-size share bars of chocolate. It was gooooood! :smile:

It was Easter, and I was moving house, and I went way over board.

The chocolate was the only part of the week long gorge fest that I enjoyed! Mmmm.

I refuse to go into lidl because the chocolates just seem to throw themselfs into my trolley :wink:
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Same, cannot remember either! I'd say just before Christmas last year, late November-ish maybe? If I could have anything regardless of calories, it'd probably be Ben&Jerry's ice cream right now, am dying to try the one with the liquid-y, chocolate-y core.. Or maybe a good hamburger (not a fast food chain one). Or pizza. Or maybe a doughnut. Too many options.. haha!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Yesterday Mini Twix! LOL, that is all I need!
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I just had one Ghirardelli 72% dark chocolate square. I have rarely every had a whole bar of chocolate, but I am not a chocolate lover.
  • ProudMomToTwo
    ProudMomToTwo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Kmart had a deal just before Easter - 5 for $4 of those great big HERSHEY'S chocolate bars & the ones with almonds.
    I went ahead and got 5 ( one for each of us plus one for my Dd's friend since I knew we would be seeing her before Easter).
    Turns out they all got their chocolate bar for Easter and we still have one left in the freezer ( mine ) but I will let the kids split it.
    I actually don't remember when I had a whole chocolate bar...probably more than a year ago anyway.
    If I have a chocolate craving, I usually just have some semi-sweet chocolate chips ( 30 for only 70 cals) and that does it for me.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Can't remember when.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    It has been a long time since I've eaten a whole bar - I do have chocolate almost every day, though!

I usually buy a bar and eat bits of it throughout the week. Or, more recently, I've been buying Hershey Kisses (Air Delights or Special Dark) and having a couple of those a day.

Last weekend, though, I did melt down half of a Hershey bar with some milk and add it to my coffee. =X Haha
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    The Easter bunny and I had a quick love affair, but I've broken it off.

too funny, I keep dreaming about jelly beans....
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can't remember but I eat a protein plus bar almost everyday and don't miss the others. I do feel guilty about the protein bars but I am still eating <2100 calories per day, dropping weight and body fay %.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Depends what size bar you mean.
    I have a regular size chocolate bar or equivalent amount daily usually, and just fit it into my calorie allowance for the day.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I had a kit kat bar on Easter and a ton of mini snickers and milky ways.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hershey bar - Monday. If I could have anything right now, a huge cinnamon roll dripping with icing....preferably from Cinnabon
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    chocolate easter bunny
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I melted the finest, creamiest, most delicious milk and dark chocolate today..and made Chocolate Dipped Pretzels.......

That's all I'm sayin....:blushing:
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I had a box of Smarties at the movie theatre a few weeks ago. Before that, it was probably last summer. If I want a chocolate bar, I eat the Cadbury 100 calorie thins.
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well I was going to say Butterfinger last Saturday, but my son just now dropped two Hersheys coconut Kisses on my desk and so if they qualify ..... well, I just gobbled them up! Nom, nom, nom! YUM!
  • Smithvalerie
    Smithvalerie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hershey bar - Monday. If I could have anything right now, a huge cinnamon roll dripping with icing....preferably from Cinnabon

I just love that place,,,my mouth is watering now!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    usually have chocolate daily. I have mini bars and kisses, and chocolate chips, so often have a few of those a day. Just fit it into the calorie levels and its all good.

Once a week I have a free day, usually have a regular candybar then. :)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't remember!!!! I guess that's a good thing.