Last time you ate a whole chocolate bar?

Replies

• ToughMudderAddict
    ToughMudderAddict Posts: 290 Member
    edited October 2014
    used to eat a whole bar all the time. now the ONLY way i prevent it is if/when i get a craving a buy it and immediatly throw away half. otherwise, i'd eat it all.

This makes me sad. I ate a WHOLE Snickers Peanut Butter Squared or whatever the heck they are called just this past weekend and when I want to eat a candy bar I fricken eat that *kitten* and cut back on something else.

ETA - How can you throw it away :neutral_face: haha
  • habit365
    habit365 Posts: 174
    The kind of chocolate I like comes in bars that are too big for a single serving (did try once, oh my poor stomach :s ), so it's been a while. I usually split them up into 200 or so calorie portions and eat them whenever. I have one in the pantry that I'll probably crack into in the next few weeks. Usually I can fit 200 calories or more of junk into my day, so it's just a question of what junk I want in a given day. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Old thread I know but an almond Snickers bar a few months ago and it wasn't worth the calories at all.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    I had an entire big bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk last week. I'm living abroad and someone sent it to me. It was glorious. Probably why I didn't lose any weight last week, but glorious!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    I can't remember the last time I had a plain chocolate bar, but I had a full size Snicker's about 3 weeks ago.
  • itsfeast4dabeast
    itsfeast4dabeast Posts: 21 Member
    Right now - one bite to go
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Have the aldi dark chocolate small bars. They sate my sweet tooth.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    um, people eat less than the whole bar? This makes me sad and broken inside. Worse still, do people actually remember the date they last ate a candy bar? I feel like a zombie apocalypse is inevitable if this is the world we live in...

zombies.jpg
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    edited October 2014
    A whole bar? Not a fun size or mini? It's been years! They don't even appeal to me anymore. I'd rather have homemade goodness over some over processed junk.
  • 20 minutes ago. It was a Star Bar. I ate one of its little friends last night too. :relaxed:
  • DrewInPR
    DrewInPR Posts: 16 Member
    I had a Mr. Goodbar last week at work when I wanted to spend the calories I had saved up.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    July 26 and Aug 2nd, both were Competitions, before I stepped on stage
  • steffenson
    steffenson Posts: 312 Member
    About 3 months ago I had a Snickers. I was half way in to a 105 mile bike ride and the dinner I was planning on stopping to eat at was closed so I had to find something/somewhere else to eat. As nice as the snickers was Walgreens made a poor substitute.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    I usually buy the hershey snack size bars, and hershey kisses. I have not purchased a full bar in a while, but I certainly could, it wouldnt hurt me.

...maybe a milky way midnight soon?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I'm not a big chocolate bar guy...never really been much into milk chocolate. I do love dark chocolate and eat it pretty regularly but I bet I was 15 years old or something the last time I had an actual candy bar.

My such indulgences tend to be ice cream of which I had a large cone just last week while on vacation...nothing like walking around Newport Beach with a big old double fudge ice cream cone. As a general rule, I keep ice cream as a treat...usually when I'm out for a daddy and the boys day or something.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Ate a double decker after lunch today. While it fits into my calories for the day and tasted ok at the time, it just wasn't that fabulous to be worth it.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    hollyk57 wrote: »
    um, people eat less than the whole bar? This makes me sad and broken inside. Worse still, do people actually remember the date they last ate a candy bar? I feel like a zombie apocalypse is inevitable if this is the world we live in...

Some people just aren't that into chocolate. I like chocolate but don't eat it often because I'd rather spend my calories on wine.
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    I live a few miles from Hershey Pa

It's hell..........hell I tell you

• Lian98
    Lian98 Posts: 275 Member
    When I was twelve... a long time ago :(
  • evilqueencathy
    evilqueencathy Posts: 48 Member
    I can't remember. It has been a while though. I used to eat those king size cookies and cream bars all the time. But I have not had any candy bars at all in weeks.