Mother of 2 needing serious help!

Options
Hi all! Mother of two here, and @ the highest weight I've ever been. I'm ashamed to look in the mirror and get depressed when I can't buy "normal clothes". I'm ready to feel good about myself again!!!

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    That's why we are all here. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend, I will support you along this journey, One step at a time is my new moto. Eventually i will get there. And I will get there:smile:
  • KrystalCoralea83
    KrystalCoralea83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I am trying to lose 160lbs before my 30th birthday so please dont feel alone in this. I will send you an invite. we will do this together!!! youve already taken the first step to succeed =)
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    The support here is amazing!!! You can add me as a friend if you like. :happy:
  • KrystalCoralea83
    KrystalCoralea83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I am trying to lose 160lbs before my 30th birthday so please dont feel alone in this. I will send you an invite. we will do this together!!! youve already taken the first step to succeed =)
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Stupid computer double posted...I guess it really really wants you as a friend! hahaha
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You are stronger than you think you are. You can do it.
  • mbw2586
    mbw2586 Posts: 88
    Options
    You've come to the right place! I'm also a mother of 2 and, man, sometimes it's hard to find the time to exercise when all those other pesky things like bathing and sleeping get in the way! I KNOW I wouldn't have been as successful without this site. The days I feel like giving up, or binging on junk, I log in here and see some kind of motivation and it (usually) keeps me on track. Feel free to send me a friend request. You CAN do this!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Glad you are here! We will all support you along your path to a new healthy life! Feel free to add me if you would like!

Remember: "All things are possible with God on your side!"

Blessings! <><
  • denisekh88
    Options
    I am a mother of two as well...take things one day at a time...feel free to add me for some support :)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom of 3 and one is a wild/busy boy! I can relate to the mirror thing. I can't wait to have the day I go to the dressing room and feel great walking out in front of others to show my hubby! Good luck with your journey!
  • mlhandsmp
    mlhandsmp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys!!! I just joined and already I've got a ton of ppl supporting me! Ya'll are making me teary eyed here! LOL Here goes!!!!
  • wendiv130
    wendiv130 Posts: 26
    Options
    I Love this site! You gets lots of support, motivation, and information on here, and it's so easy and "fun". I have 2 kids too. You have to believe that you can do this. I've been on here for a month and a half, lost 9 pounds, and have 40 to go until I reach my goal weight.

Add me!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 2 as well and also new here. I started this journey on April 14. Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend, I could use the support too :o) I just posted my intro too.
  • KrisC1122
    KrisC1122 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi!
    I am also a mother of 2. I started dieting because I decided to finally step on the scale in january and saw that I weighed more than the day I went into labor with my son. I had to do something. Feel free to add me :)
  • mehwishsaqib
    Options
    hi what kind of help do u need ??
  • mariuch11
    mariuch11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi, mom of 5...yeah I know I'm crazy...lol. I have over 150 to lose and it's hard at times but the support from my friends here is beyond amazing! I have zero support at home so without them I'd be lost. You can add me as a friend and I will help support you :)
  • SheilahArnett4
    Options
    Just know you aren't alone! I have two kiddos as well and I am ready to become a total MILF.
    :)

This website and app will really help! I am down 9 pounds in 15 days, I have reached a plateau and even though I know that it's normal, it is still aggravating. If you'd like to, you can send me a friend request. It helps having people who motivate you.
  • JoshS2012
    JoshS2012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend to help with support
  • butterfly497
    Options
    Hiya Im a mother of two who also struggles to lose weight if you want to add me as a friend I'll happily support you and keep u on the right track :smile:
  • Andrea_McQ
    Andrea_McQ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Another mother of 2 here, time is my enemy!! If it wasn't so easy to use mfp site and app to track everything I would not have got this far!

Been losing since October, my baby was just about 2 months then. It's slow, and fitting in any exercise at all in the week is an achievement but even keeping my food intake under control is working and is overall making me feel better. I don't feel as good on the days I eat less healthy stuff so using that as my biggest incentive.

You can do it, the support on here is fantastic along with the great tools!