I can't wait to get rid of.....

Replies

• All this extra skin. I had surgery to help with weight loss and now I have skin everywhere! I want to lose another 40 pounds or so and then I will see the surgeon about skin removal!!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    My belly and my flabby arms!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    My big ol' belly! 2 kids 2 C sections and stretch marks UGH... Last place to go.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Ugh, as my kids call bat wings shaggy waggy :sad:
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    I can't wait to get rid of my yucky huge thighs (damn pear shape) and my love handles.

This completely!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Back fat/belly pouch/sugar addiction. If the sugar goes then so will the rest the problems.
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    every inch of fat on my body -_- yuk
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    The body that is starting to smell in my trunk...
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    armpit fat
  • Let's see....how much time do you have. LOL. batwings, muffin top, side and back rolls, thighs. But thats what were here for. We just have to keep at it.
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    The body that is starting to smell in my trunk...

haha This made me laugh out loud. My dog is looking at me funny now....
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    My thunder thighs!!!
    Love handles.
    Belly.
    Chubby face, always had chubby cheeks since I was a baby. It was cute then, not so much now. :grumble:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    my doubts.

I'm cutting weight and turning vicious in the gym - but there's still that voice in my head that tells me I'm unattractive and un-athletic.

^^^ This, that damn voice in my head of self doubt telling me I'm small and I need to get bigger and stronger. I can't wait till the day that the voice is no longer heard!
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    I can't wait to get rid of my yucky huge thighs (damn pear shape) and my love handles.

Me too!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    my granny panties.
  • :flowerforyou: I cant wait to get rid of back fat and cellulite!
  • Robin052
    Robin052 Posts: 18 Member
    I can't wait to stop looking like a 59 year old pregnant woman. Back procedure a week from Friday and hopefully can start working out again. Also need to build upper body strength and get rid of my "wings". I also want to be happy with myself physically for once.:smokin:
  • knuckleswife
    knuckleswife Posts: 32 Member
    I can't wait to get rid of my stomach, upper inner thighs and back fat:embarassed: !!! Mostly the stuff that shows in a head shot photo, jawls and double chin:grumble: !! You can hide the other stuff behind other people in a picture but not your face:sad: !
  • Robin052
    Robin052 Posts: 18 Member
    Tired of comparing myself to those dang Victoria Secret models on t.v. that are probably only 16 and they make them up to look older. Gets me every time.
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    The lump on the top of my butt!!!