88 pounds! wow - look at the difference

Options
thamre
thamre Posts: 642 Member
I work for a major t-shirt manufacturing company. 99% of my wardrobe was t-shirts I could purchase there because that was all that really fit me (and the price was right). I was working with t-shirts today and when I held up the 3X shirt I was thinking to myself "Holy cow, I used to wear this size?!" When I started this journey I was wearing a 3X t-shirt (the one in red). Right now I wear a large (the white one). Now, I don't need to supply my closet with so many of these tees. I can go out and buy nice clothes in the regular section of the department stores. It is things like this that make me realize what I have done and makes me want to keep going! Sometimes these moments will bring tears of joy to my eyes. When I feel lazy or like giving up, I just need to pull out one of those huge shirts and tell myself NO - I will never be there again! Thank you to my wonderful MFP friends that push me when I need the push :drinker:

IMG_20120418_112036.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!