MFP Crush

Options
13»

Replies

• nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    go for it and tell him. It's too late to worry about friendship as you have crossed that line and are now wasting emotions wondering. If he rejects your notion of taking it further, at least you have the piece of mind of knowing you tried instead of living with regret and what-ifs
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I know....this is an old topic but....

Admission: I have a crush on one of my friends...ok, several friends. Im thinking of a traveling MFP love fest.

Seriously, how do I tell my friend I want to have a serious relationship with them without ruining our friendship.

All real suggestions welcome....

Sorry if I don't have all the facts--Maybe instead of a full blown profession of love--just get on the train, go see him and hang out--see what happens--
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hmm..maybe its not a "crush" as much as .."i would like to tap that" kind of feelings....

That's exactly how I feel about firefightingflip. ;-)
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hmm..maybe its not a "crush" as much as .."i would like to tap that" kind of feelings....
    Most likely... ^^
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Just tell him ...
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i made a good friendship on this site..does that count?
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Please explain how my thread regarding having a crush on someone turned into ignorant attacking and calling names. This thread is about LOVE!

I'm confused...
    :ohwell:

onedayillbeam and christinalove

just hug and make up. can't we all just get along?

Hey! What did I do?! I'll still hug you though. Get yer *kitten* over here, 76.

:flowerforyou:
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Please explain how my thread regarding having a crush on someone turned into ignorant attacking and calling names. This thread is about LOVE!

I'm confused...
    :ohwell:

onedayillbeam and christinalove

just hug and make up. can't we all just get along?

Hey! What did I do?! I'll still hug you though. Get yer *kitten* over here, 76.

:flowerforyou:

This is about ME! Stop using my thread to hit on each other....at the very least, hit on ME! :grumble:
  • skinnydream115
    Options
    This is sooo cute :) I hope it works out for you !!! yayyy
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    7066397885_4fa28a6185.jpg
    Hot by beedo30, on Flickr
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    I have a mfp crush.
  • skinnydream115
    Options
    7066397885_4fa28a6185.jpg
    Hot by beedo30, on Flickr

bahahaha :D<3 thankssss for the ego boooster ! wooo
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Maybe youre over thinking things.. If you have already moved past MFP chat then it sounds like things are on their way... Maybe if its going to happen you should just let it happen naturally. If you want it move faster than you should probably just be honest with what you want. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all! Good Luck to you!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i've had many. platonic really...but one can appreciate. i'm not sure who's had one on me though ;)
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I talk to several crushes, but there's a BIG one that I haven't really talked to....
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I have a MFP crush. I hardly talk to said crush but a little flirting now and then wouldn't hurt. *hint* LOL!:blushing:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Let him or her use their mind reading skills.
  • barongaston
    barongaston Posts: 109
    Options
    Are you sure you are crushing or is this more of a "I want to bang you like a screen door in a hurricane" kind of thing both are perfectly OK its just make sure you know where you are before you bring it to him.
  • oregon_mama
    oregon_mama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I totally have a crush on someone on mfp. ONLY ONE LOL I wonder if anyone has one on me. Doubtful. LOL