Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options

Replies

• katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I noticed your post last night and didn't forget your name. I am impressed with you and you look so good pregnant or not considering how overweight you were. How come you don't have a bunch of sagging skin?

Anyways, can you tell some of the ways you ate for say dinner or evening or anytime. I need inspiration. be blessed, God bless that little one.kc
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    You look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • losingweightforme
    Options
    You do still look fantastic!!!!
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's all I can say! When I was preggers with Ricky (4 1/2 now) you could barely tell I was preggers! I used to purposely waddle and hold my back so people could "tell" I was! I am STILL struggling but you have put it out there that it can be done even while pregnant. I struggle every day with food! Great job girl!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thanks everyone!! So much!! I really appreciate the support!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    August 28th, 2009. 38 weeks pregnant exactly. C-section is a week from today!! :flowerforyou: :heart:

PicturesinAugust151.jpg
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    You look fantastic. Good luck to you!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    you have got to be the cutest, sexiest preg lady ever!!
    thanks for posting and continuing to inspire us all:flowerforyou:

enjoy this last week--paint your belly, take pics of son's hands on belly, etc etc

and hope your c-sxn and recovery go well. (yay sept 4 babies! :tongue: )
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Tami, you look wonderful!! Have a great "birth" day and enjoy your last week of pregnancy.
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this tam, it is inspiring. I am closing in on my 29th birthday and I sometimes get this fear, however shallow and selfish it may be!, that by the time I finally acheive my goal weight/body, it will probably be at about the same time my biological clock is saying, have a baby now, and I get worried that all the hard work will be for naught. I know that is a selfish thought and hopefully by the time I am ready to have a baby, I won't even have it. But I've been wondering a lot about how to stay in shape when/if I ever get pregnant, and how much weight is natural to gain and what is even considered "in shape" when one is pregnant!

At the gym yesterday there was an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond playing, and it featured his wife sitting on the couch eating a big tub of ice cream, and cookies.

I haven't read through all the replies but I was wondering what you still do to stay active now that you are pregnant... can you do most of the same exercise you did before, or is it diffferent? I work out pretty hard or run pretty much every day, and I don't know how much I'd have to decrease that when I'm pregnant. I *love* that adrenaline rush and de-stressing energy, and I don't know how much if any of that I would be able to do while pregnant.

Good job and keep up the great work!!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Enjoy your "2" boys!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this tam, it is inspiring. I am closing in on my 29th birthday and I sometimes get this fear, however shallow and selfish it may be!, that by the time I finally acheive my goal weight/body, it will probably be at about the same time my biological clock is saying, have a baby now, and I get worried that all the hard work will be for naught. I know that is a selfish thought and hopefully by the time I am ready to have a baby, I won't even have it. But I've been wondering a lot about how to stay in shape when/if I ever get pregnant, and how much weight is natural to gain and what is even considered "in shape" when one is pregnant!

At the gym yesterday there was an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond playing, and it featured his wife sitting on the couch eating a big tub of ice cream, and cookies.

I haven't read through all the replies but I was wondering what you still do to stay active now that you are pregnant... can you do most of the same exercise you did before, or is it diffferent? I work out pretty hard or run pretty much every day, and I don't know how much I'd have to decrease that when I'm pregnant. I *love* that adrenaline rush and de-stressing energy, and I don't know how much if any of that I would be able to do while pregnant.

Good job and keep up the great work!!
    I had done a lot of reading and also spoke to my OB when I got pregnant about what I could continue in regards to exercise.

Basically if you are already active and healthy and exercising...you can pretty much continue on as you have been...within reason of course..(and make sure to pay CLOSE attention to your body)

Obviously if you are new (or haven't started) with exercise....then you shouldn't do TOO Much..simply because your body isn't used to it.

I just paid attention to my body and I was able to work out well until 6.5 months (doing my hour on the elliptical 3-4 days a week, keeping active...doing walking tours, etc)...but then I started having some dizziness and nausea...my abdomen getting tight, so I eased up...but I think being active for as long as i was helped a lot..and I've just been maintaining since...and of course my almost 3 year old son (in November) keeps me busy!! LOL!!

Also, if you are in a normal weight range when you get pregnant.........a safe gain is 25-35 lbs. If you are underweight or overweight...then it's adjusted a bit.

When you do get pregnant, just talk to your OB about it and be smart. You CAN stay fit and active and eat right in pregnancy....but if your body tells you to slow down..listen to it! ;) It's as simple as that!

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Tam, you look great!! I hope you have a great c-section and I will praying for you and the baby. :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    When you do get pregnant, just talk to your OB about it and be smart. You CAN stay fit and active and eat right in pregnancy....but if your body tells you to slow down..listen to it! ;) It's as simple as that!

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:

You are SO sweet!!! :love:
    I'll be thinking of you also on the 4th. :flowerforyou: Keep us posted!
    God bless!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :smooched: TAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: 7 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I am in the home stretch for sure!! By this time next week, I will be able to breathe again!! :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

:heart: :love: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl...you look absolutely wonderful:heart:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Girl!!!! You look Great!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little boy!!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    3 days and counting th_yipee.gif
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    One more day! You look great and pretty soon you can get away from that "soft" feeling you mentioned on another post! :laugh:

Heres to a quick delivery of boy #2! :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!