Do you show your Food Dairy?

Options
2»

Replies

• eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Feel free to look. It's working, so I'm happy.

Stormie, you are my idol! You are NEVER over your calories.
    [/quote

I just peeked at Stormie's food dairy,just out of curiousity,:embarassed: and totally felt like I was invading someone,s privacy:tongue: But I did get some good idea's:laugh:
  • eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I cant figure out how to use these quotes:embarassed: My message always shows up in the quote:ohwell:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I cant figure out how to use these quotes:embarassed: My message always shows up in the quote:ohwell:

Make sure you put your comment before or after the quotes with the [ ] around them. Sometimes it gets screwy and you cant, but it will be ok tomorrow!

Welcome!:drinker:
  • Angie1215
    Angie1215 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting to look at other peoples food diarys. It can give you ideas if your stuck eating the same boring food or need a change. This is my first day on this site and i can't believe how many great tools it has. I say if someone has it public then why not benefit from it.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting to look at other peoples food diarys. It can give you ideas if your stuck eating the same boring food or need a change. This is my first day on this site and i can't believe how many great tools it has. I say if someone has it public then why not benefit from it.

yes, me too. I always wonder. Also it shows me I am normal!!:laugh:
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    Right now I don't even keep up with it as I am trying to do one thing at a time. I am in the process of giving up my Coca Cola addiction. Then I will work on my diary.

I may never make mine public as I am Gastric Bypass and dont eat like a normal person. My stomach does not hold enough food and I consume protien shakes and have different requirements than a non surgical person would. I should be consuming more protien than the norm too.

I am also having to battle increasing my calories as I am not taking in enough.....yes that is possible to not take in enough to support weight loss. I am lucky to get 700-1000 a day......my body is storing everything and I am not moving on the scale.

You will also see I wont participate in mini challenges because I may have an advantage over some. My smaller pouch holds less and I may lose weight quicker. I feel that it would not be fair for me to take part in them. My private gym holds a 8 wk biggest loser competition and I was not eligible and some people were going to pull out if I joined. So I just do them privately or not at all. I would never want to have an advantage over someone who is truly in a struggle with their weight.

Does that make sense??

So anyhow...No my diary is not posted and no I will not take part in any challenges out of respect for others.

tammy
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I decided to post mine, to become accountable for my bad little habits, and had my group annalyze it. very helpful points were given.:wink: I just hope you can't read my comments, cause some days I swear lots and bare my dirty laundry!:blushing: