cayenne pepper

Options
I heard that cayenne pepper speeds up the metabolism dose it what else helps that natural and not a diet pill

Replies

• 11kimberly11
    11kimberly11 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this was the kind of answer you wanted but ; toned muscles and small meals more often in place of 3 big meals. I've heard anything spicy gives your metabolism a boost. I once heard that super models put Tabasco on everything!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    yes, thats right but my muscles are not quiet toned yet i look like the pillsbury dough boy im about fifty pounds more than my picture
  • lizzys
    Options
    yes, thats right but my muscles are not quiet toned yet i look like the pillsbury dough boy im about fifty pounds more than my picture
  • dlestermfp
    dlestermfp Posts: 106
    Options
    Enough of the cayenne pepper would be a great weight loss incentive for most people. Just pour a bunch on anything you are about to eat and it will be so intolerable you won't have any choice but to eat slowly and smaller portions.
  • MaestroJedi
    MaestroJedi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @ dlestermfp - HaHaHa...yep that's very true. Funny, but could be a good technique (unless you are me and can't taste the spiciness of things). However it does have a peculiar taste that could deter.
  • lizzys
    Options
    it not that bad it was in a article in frist or was it women world they put some in water i think i need to find the article again
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I love anything hot and spicy. I put hot sauce on my rice all the time. :smile: It supposedly gives the metabolism a short-lived boost. Have it if you enjoy it, but otherwise it's probably not going to make much of a difference overall.
  • kermiefan
    Options
    Google Super Spices and you will find info about lots of ones that help! Two that come to mind right now are cinnamon and turmeric.
    Also-google Super Foods so you can eat foods that also help! :)